415/Bay Area Blackbeezies

RackPaintYo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P1010933.jpg

P1010932.jpg

saroe isnt bay shit since all his hurt letters are on paper, but i'm happy that it's on paper and not a wall so whatever. btw self promoting and posting 10 peices you just did, post a blackbook that actually goes around dont waste our time fag.

theres a fine line between toy and room for inprovement' date=' i think we all know that, stop throwing that word toy around like you aint one hes posting shit and taking the time of day for this fuk'n board so as far as im concerned you need to shut the fuck up.[/quote']

toy, I agree with saroe is a toy... btw saro is much better than you will ever be :[ toy.

of course of course flixxx is always coming out with hella hard ass pics' date=' and if you thik that shit is toy (i wont say any names) you need to go shoot ur self in the face. hands down[/quote']

I see you obviously dont understand.

1. saroe is not a writer, he cant even spell it in the first place. I know that I have never seen a saroe painted or even a handstyle,

2. self promote's himself... ** that's like going boming on peoples garage doors... ** why take pictures of you're stuff toy.

3. their is a "saro" that is already more up than him.

it's apparent that you cant write saroe with those hurt ass letters like I said before. go back to straight letters cause that style is wack.

shut the fuck up Demr

your an idiot.. talking about how people cant spell there own names right... you spell your name HOW YOU WANT IT... not how it is spelt... you make up your own word if you want... thats stupid.. Natrl Kansr Osker they are kings.. and there names aret spelt right... does that make them toys???

demr... i dont care what you hafe to say... if you think im toy, than thats fine and its your opinion... maybe i am.. it depends on your definition of a toy...

oh and obviously i self promote on paper chase...

what do you think.. im gonna call everyone in the bay area and ask them if i can flik there book...

yur stupid...

and if your ledgible to call me a TOY, than post something better...