Philly Style

KareAfu215

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

EYO WHAT UP PHILLY; SO PHIL REPRESENTIN; EYO CHECK THIS OUT IM TRYIN TO HELP MY 10 YEAR OLD SON LEARN HOW TO WRITE, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP HIM WITH SOME HANDSTYLES??????? I GAVE HIM THE NAME "KAY"... I SHOWED HIM WHAT I CAN DO I WANT SOME OTHER INPUT; CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SHOW HIM SOME SKETCHES AND/OR ADVICE>>THANKXZ HOMIES....LOOK OUT FOR THA YOUNG BULL; NAMEAN; SP TILL I DIE BITCHES HOLLA

Originally posted by mischief brew+Jan 22 2006, 03:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mischief brew - Jan 22 2006, 03:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-THEPOSTWHORE5000@Jan 22 2006, 03:00 PM

i like em both..setup got a mad original style

yeah savior does too

[/b]

save's S reminded me of the extension on Setup's(thus-not very original)..im not trying to come at no1 or anything, but doing that wasnt very original...although he does have mad dope original throws, his older shit...ive said it before, ive always thought those are some of the best throws in philadelphia and shit

such as this one:

bsave2.jpg

stolen from filth

Archived