Cebo video 2

HOVIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HOVIE

graphotism is gay...but thanks for the link.....i heard the actual shop in clapham got shut down???...anyone know why??

Last time i went to past there it had loads of nasty NT tags all over the front and loads of silver squiggles as well. Also it looked like they had like ten cans in there.

what a shame......:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ODS-1

You still haven't given me a good reason. Why are they so?

the paint is shit and its a rip off....they are just wankers..they used to have some big black guy guarding the door....the only good reason for going there was to get inferno for £4:)

EDIT* apart from that they do good delivery...if im lucky i could get my video tomorow..maybe thursday

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by ODS-1

What's wrong with graphotism?

I have my reasons for disliking them and they are personal: they have fucked me around and stolen my photos (actualy photos as well as using my scans). Also I dislike the magazine; it is admittedly a slick product etc etc but not what I want in a graf mag.

And Hovie kind of touched on it (saying they are a rip off etc) but they are very unpopular for being primarily a business to make money, not a labour of love. Writing is a very passionate subject and for a non-writer to run such a mag and profit from writers seems to touch a lot of raw nerves.

See this thread for talk on Graphotism.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...ight=graphotism

Archived