writing styles

pugsly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

form your own style pugs. dont go looking for someone out there to showcase complete styles for ya. its not gonna happen and you shouldnt even ask. if your just looking for variations... go hit the streets and see what styles kids are flossin' on walls in your area. dont come around looking to take a bite.

i aint lookin to steal any1s style and i would look around but most of the stuff i see where i like is point less stuff like MIKE WAS ERE ,and i do try but then i just look on the net at some web site and bamm you see one basic the same

style is created by yerself, you wanna make up yer own, you dotn go lookin for styles that are right for you, this is a good forum and there are places you can look for diff styles, but dont go copying them man, thats messed up, not sayin that you are. I mean, its cool to look at other styles no doubt, everyone has, but dont copy them, com up with your own, thats what makes graff cool, styles that are made up by peeps and how dope you can make shit,,,,,,,nugg

Archived