AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if styles for pretty boys why do u do color pieces that look like uve tryed? insecure about not getting better? and if u dont paint for others why r u posting them hideous things in here? the only smart thing uve touched on is the 10 minutes factor, but ur shit cud be done in 2 minutes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking faggot, learn how to paint you gimp.....

dun more galvs than u cunt!aus wide and usa n euro!!!!!!!!yes i wanna get smart!u know who i am now hu r u???probly a 12yr old hu aint allowed out at nyt!!!!!!well show me ur galve,talk is cheap bitch

get a load of this gimp would u claiming damage is damage but he dosnt do it for us and all this shit well y post ur shit on the net u gimp 2 try and get reconized y would u want a flik book with 100 galves that r shit and the same when u could have 50 burners. clearly u a one downer cunt post posers and shit of ur panels and admitting its u. not that hard for cops 2 get ur i.p u fucking goose if u want cunts 2 adapt maby u should goose done no shit.lets all be smart and post our shit on net and tell ds who we are yer. fucking gronk.

dun more galvs than u cunt!aus wide and usa n euro!!!!!!!!yes i wanna get smart!u know who i am now hu r u???probly a 12yr old hu aint allowed out at nyt!!!!!!well show me ur galve,talk is cheap bitch

What did you expect posting your pans on the net, if your gunna put shit out there for people to see, expect criticism, and maybe you should take some advice from everyone, because talking hard on the net doesnt make you sound cool, and you should face it that even though you have done panels, that from what i've seen they are all shit. Your not good and should seriously consider your "style", if you can even call it that.

I dont give a fuck who you are, who you know and whats what....

You dont come into a forum, and act like some little rich kid telling us of his little globe-trotter experiences when really you ain't anything to write home about, money.

Go back to where you came from, and hitting panels on whack times isn't kosher, its risky and its not smart. You keep rocking it son, keep causing you're small time damage.

Peace, and next time you want to insult me, do it via pm it will go down a lot smoother.

some shit i randomly found that was made by someone i know years ago!!!... JOLLY WALLS!!!!!! INSIDES..... OHHH YEAH!!! UPLOADED FOR ALL TO SEE!!! (it only five minutes but it takes me back........)

yeah not bad..

Sodm...Mate you are the wackest writer I've seen in yonks. I don't even think i can call you a writer, all you are is a little fuckhead vandal. Your out there for a name and some fame, let me tell you i can't stand cunts like you. If you keep painting panels like that im just gonna diss you more and more. Get some style, do some sketches then fuckin go hit a panel. Get some proper caps aswell, i cant stand those Australian export caps!

u nitwits cant stop talking bout da sodemizer!!!!!!!!get a fukin life,or maybe go out n paint..i dont use exports on galves mr brainiac..u kunts make me laugh!u call me little,u all sound like the kids in here!

Ready Phor Battle 2007

u nitwits cant stop talking bout da sodemizer!!!!!!!!get a fukin life,or maybe go out n paint..i dont use exports on galves mr brainiac..u kunts make me laugh!u call me little,u all sound like the kids in here!

Ready Phor Battle 2007

PFFFT! Wateva bro. You ain't anything special to me!

Lets get some flics goin again ey?

Archived