AUSSIE STEEL

hello drunkn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

better to be paranoid, then get fucked on.

i agree some of the yard shots blow up the spots and where they were painted.

might be something we can all take into consideration, cropping an image takes only seconds.

gese mr 666 doing 10min panels like that must be hard 2 get away with y even waste ur fucking time clearly in ur mind frame u would rather numbers over quality.by the looks of those galves even if u had time u couldnt do quality....

shit sorry m8...maybe i should stop doing panels unless i can spend an hour.adapt 2 da game fukhead if u only got 10 15 n cant rok a panel u shit!!!!damage muthafuker damage!!i dont paint 4 u pussy cunts!show me ur panels then talk shit fukin geeks!!!go on bag me out bhind ya comps...and fs one dont message me n try 2 talk 2 me,ur a geek 2,fuk rite off litl bitch!!!!!!goodbye toys!!this is 4 lil graff sluts!!!!!!!!!

043_43.jpg

I agree with MR666. Getting up is getting up! bet you fucken clowns aint even hit steel! Who cares how long you fucken have, if its hot an you got only 10mins good on you for geting in the shit! DAMAGE IS DAMAGE! shot bro!

I'm for both sides of the argument, as those pannels are preety shit for 10 minutes, not that my opinion counts, but most of these net toys should probly shut up because i'm guessing they've probly not even done a pan. Props for doing your thing but your style could still be improved greatly. And 10 minutes is heaps of time for a panel, anyone who thinks otherwise realy needs to think about what they're doing.

style is 4 pretty boys!!!i wreck shit kunts!!!!!!!!!!!been wreking shit since u were shitn in ya nappies,,put some names out there big mouths!killkillkill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cya poindextas!!!!!go n do solo galves u lil bitches!!!!!!cmom show me ur panels,or aint u dun any?????scared 2 show ur tag cause u r weak as piss.....hahahaha

Archived