Cereals that cut your mouth.

limbs

Originally posted by Smart

Cap'n Crunch is like eating glass... one bowl is ok but if you go for seconds you're gonna be sorry...

That's at the top of the slide, at the other end probably grapenuts soaked in paste...

YO CAP'N CRUNCH WILL CUT YOUR SHIT UP LIKE A POLISH DENTIST. I USUALLY POUR THE MILK ON IT BEFORE I BRUSH MY TEETH LET IT SIT AND THEN EAT IT WHILE I WATCH BET.

MEROE

MLBINC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

When I went to Australia in Brisbane and Sydney they don't call it Burger King they call it Hungry Jacks. And they used the old Burger King logo too. Somebody told me it has something to do with them being a British Commonwealth, hence they can't use the word "King". Or how come in the Eastern United States they call it Hardee's, but on the Western U.S. we call it Carl's Jr.? And the Hardee's logo is slightly tilted. Same "word association" cause we're in the same country! Well there are slight dialect differences in different regions but we're still America!

http://www.melodymantalent.50megs.com/img80.gif'>

http://www.aps.k12.co.us/gateway/images/partners/burger-king-logo.gif'>

i dont have a clue about, the hardees and carls junior i noticed that when i was in america lst year.

But the thing about them not being able to call it king because of british colognies is absolute bullshit......the reason is that when burger king was franchising to australia there was already a small fast food chain registered called "burger king" very small time business but back then for legal reasons they couldnt call it that and laws were different back then, (corporate laws,etc) so they called it hungry jacks and when the small time burger king closed down it wasnt worth them changing the name back because it was doing really well and people had become used to it.

Archived