Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey suck a fattoedick or whatever i heard something recently that sparked my intrest.....when people either like you or hate u its all the same shit cause there thinkin about you so u gotta be doing something right, and ur talkin all this shit about my pole tag how about this bitch if "I" had a dollar for every tag i did in houston i would have enough loot to buy a pint of drank at the prieces these days plus a quarter of dank and 50 bars which is around 500$. plus i've racked more paint then the number of times ur moms been fucked. another thing i dont even tag anymore and if u do see me please have something to show more then ur big ass mouth because i woild love to scrap ur bitch ass.

-caper

yall fools all worried about me and shit and i dont even know what u write, what the fuck does that tell u....i tagged because i like to get drunk and go tagging simple and plane, not to get down with crew or have an image like most of u fags. half yall fools r really just scarry little bitches looking for some kind of image cause ur insecure and pussy, the ones that do know who u r. ur the ones feeling the butterflies in ur stomach right now.........;)

des rocs ends whatever you write niga seriously i think were on good terms but whop the fuck ARE YOU?

you been lurkin this thread for i dont know ho wlong postin a kms flick every few months..you do a roller here and there and bump some old flicks

im not sayin ive done much more but i always come crorect

yea it was a fuckin roller

your kms shit wasnt even "THE SHIT" to begin with.

Hey kid, i dont think that i know you, so dont be mentioning my name. Leave me out of your little internet discussions. All i know is that that kid sleep walk isnt me or rocs, so you do the math. Have a nice day.

SHEFS IN KUWAIT, AN OUTTA OF THE SHITHOLE IRAQ, BUT STILL REPPING THE NORTHSIDE OF HTOWN, STILL REPPING MY CREW, AN STILL DOWN FOR MY HOMIES, THANKS FOR THAT POSTS, HAHAHA THE FOOD AN SHEF BAYOU BRIDGE STILL ROCKING IT HARD!!

BE HOME REAL SOON, SO START TAPPING THE KEGS, SPARKING THE BLUNTS UP, STRAPPING THEM BK'S ON, CUZ A NIGGAS COMING HOME AN IM LOOKING FOR A HATER TO FUCK UP.......:D YOU PUNKS AINT SCENE SHIT:D

SHEFS IN KUWAIT, AN OUTTA OF THE SHITHOLE IRAQ, BUT STILL REPPING THE NORTHSIDE OF HTOWN, STILL REPPING MY CREW, AN STILL DOWN FOR MY HOMIES, THANKS FOR THAT POSTS, HAHAHA THE FOOD AN SHEF BAYOU BRIDGE STILL ROCKING IT HARD!!

BE HOME REAL SOON, SO START TAPPING THE KEGS, SPARKING THE BLUNTS UP, STRAPPING THEM BK'S ON, CUZ A NIGGAS COMING HOME AN IM LOOKING FOR A HATER TO FUCK UP.......:D YOU PUNKS AINT SCENE SHIT:D

KNOCK KNOCK...HA HA...SAFE N SOUND...I GOT THEM TECATES READY SEE YOU SOON...AND A LIL SOME SOME OF THAT:eek:

des rocs ends whatever you write niga seriously i think were on good terms but whop the fuck ARE YOU?

you been lurkin this thread for i dont know ho wlong postin a kms flick every few months..you do a roller here and there and bump some old flicks

im not sayin ive done much more but i always come crorect

yea it was a fuckin roller

your kms shit wasnt even "THE SHIT" to begin with.

WHO SAID IT WAS THW SHIT?WOW KID YOU REALLY HURT ME THERE...GO BACK TO GRADE SCHOOL.....N BESIDES THAT SHIT GOT BUFFED END OF STORY MOVE ALONG.....

LORDZ.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SOER WHAT UP?

"BLAZE 1"