Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugene= thats too much for a lawyer especially on a dwi case. theyre gonna give you two options, jail or papers. with jail u can sit it out and just worry about the fees which include 1000 for 3 years. 2 yrs of sr22 insurance (expensive). 1 yr suspended dl. 225 reinstatement fee and u gotta complete a dwi course.. with papers u gotta do the same but worry about drug tests and paying probation fees.

boobyknockers=thats some proper ass bud u got thurrrrrrrr

bump summerfest skatepark flicks, the shirts that ack! and dual and all them were sellin were dope as fuck. too bad im too broke to purchase, ya'll should post a link to a website where we can get those.. jus sayin..

P.s. skum if your reading i feel guilty about my past decisions

, id like to chit chat with you and maybe reconcile my deeds.

also to ceno, i dunno why you hate me but its really frustating that you keep getting my shit buffed. please stop.

bump summerfest skatepark flicks, the shirts that ack! and dual and all them were sellin were dope as fuck. too bad im too broke to purchase, ya'll should post a link to a website where we can get those.. jus sayin..

P.s. skum if your reading i feel guilty about my past decisions

, id like to chit chat with you and maybe reconcile my deeds.

also to ceno, i dunno why you hate me but its really frustating that you keep getting my shit buffed. please stop.

yea bro sk goin to be gone for a wile he on vacation provided by the state of texas lucky mutha fucka

Archived