Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
GOES TO SHOW THAT SERGEANT IS A 12oz PEDOPHILE,BUT IT ALSO GOES TO SHOW THAT NIGGAS DONT REALIZE HOW CLOSE CERTAIN INDIVIUALS STUDY THIS SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOLS TALKING SHIT.THINKING THEY CAN GET AWAY,BUT IN ALL HONESTY,ALL YOU LITTLE RUNTS THAT EVER RAN LIP,YOUR STILL GONNA GET IT,DONT MATTER,AND IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T MEAN THAT NOT TALKING SHIT FOR A COUPLE MONTHS AND LETTING SHIT SIMMER WILL HELP YOU OUT,NO ROOM FOR APOLOGIES SON...YOUR ASS IS GRASS AND IM THE LAWNMOWER MAN....

ITS TRUE YA GOT ME...IM A PEDOPHILE...NIGGAS ARE DOING THERE HOMEWORK. IM STEADY STUDYING. ITS LIKE MAD SCIENCE YO..LOL...

BRINGING KAOS.

_IM HERE ALL NIGHT_ FELLAZ..... WORKING OUT ACTUALLY....YO GEAR THE VIENS ON MY NECK ARE BIGGER THEN YOUR DICK...SO WHOS ALL GOING TO BATTLE GROUNDS,OOPS I MEAN SESSIONS?

HA HA!!! I DONT THINK SO I TAKE EXTENDS SON" AND FUCK THAT BATTLE SHIT CRAP WE WERE GOING TO PAINT BUT THERE ASKING FOR 2 MUCH INFO YOU GOTTA SING A FORM!!FUCK THAT OH YEAH AND 13 BUCKS I MYTE GO 4 A WHILE. TOO CHECK OUT THE HOUSE BATTLE! PLUS IS BIRTHDAY SO YEAH YALL KNOW HOW THAT GO'S:cool:

See the police man, notice the lonely man

How do you think he keeps his head on straight?

Can you feel his rhythm? What do you think he visions

When he squints at the line from behind those shades

Feel the summer's crest, overdressed

So much sweat, his skin begins to chafe

Its the surface wet the nervous mess

Overbearing and jaded from carrying the weight

Irritated and constipated

And its all cup of player hated, funnelin consolidated

Into the shell of one man with a gun