Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never thought i graff writer would jou=in the cops, opr become and agent of genenocide against a civillian population who juts want's peace a dignified treatment from the occupation.

fuckig shameful.. some commitment.. the miliarty in iraw is orse than the LA PD

i hope those fucking scum come home in boxes. no relfrespecting writer props us a regime bent of keeping the rich richer.. it's worse than joining the cops.. looting and raping people is fucking sick, no character in this cowards soul.. ane we all know he don;t care about the iraqi people,, they are there on some twisted isinformed revenge mission about revenge for 911, during which they have killed 5 times the victims of 9-11, twice as many who dies in 9-11 have not been murdered in iraq, who were unarmend children. fucking want to vomit on anyone who thinks graf and joining a genocideal occupying power similar to the nazi invadion of polad.

i hope you allm meet you makers on your way to hell.

death or paradice.. the bettr of two solutions.

may Allah grant victory to ansar al sunnah.

islamic lands are not for same, you dropout go nowhere fuck ups (Us military).

i doubt he does care... but they arent fuckin paid to think or care

fuckin marines are machines and they do what the fuck the commanding officer wants them to fuckin do.

those cameljockeys fuckin bombed our shit...and maybe it wasnt the people were fightin now..but they're all the fuckin same anyway.

they killed innocent people

we kill innocent peopletoo but theres a fuckin difference.

they're kids pack fuckin heat and over 3000 american soldiers have died.

you think its the soldier's choise to go ovver there. fuck no.

your talkin shit about the wrong people

america reserves the right to do what ever the fuck we want

that shits stupid....shef and anyone else in the marines are just soldiers like cartoony said...they dont make decisions on their own....whether you're against the war or not show some fuckin respect for the guys that are out there risking their lives for the u.s.......and oc80 you make it seem like every guy in the army or marines does that shit....looting, and raping? for god's sake man what makes you think that every guy out there fighting is doing that? yeah im against the war but i respect those fuckers out there....i've talked shef my self while he's out there and that nigga isnt the jerk you make seem like.....but any fuckin ways this is a graff site quit bitchin about something like the war and do something about it....post more flicks....war, sode, delinx, and limit dope shit.....nice old flicks too...

THE WAY I THINK ABOUT IT... IS THAT WE ARE GIVIN THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO RESTART AND TRY TO BE A BETTER MORE CURRUPT COUNTRY LIKE DA U.S.OF FUCKIN A. ITS ALL POLITICS... FUCK IF WE GOING TO START GIVING THESE PPL OUR TRADITIONS WAT BETTER THAN TO START THEM OFF WIT SOME OF OUR ALPHABETS S.H.E.F... AND FOR OC80 WOULD U PREFFER FOR THEM TO COME AND LOOT UR SHIT AND FUCK UR SIS OR MOM OR ANY OF UR FAMILY... IM STILL NOT SAYING THAT WE SHOULD DO IT EITHER... AND THATS MY TWO FUCKIN CENTS...

Archived