Screwston,Texas

KQuas

step ya game up patna step ya game up

this thread has now gone to shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this talk about hgo an dbs mann fuck who cares about them

this thread sux like the scene here ima shamed:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: yanoerSUX.......aww you thinkin of me

Originally posted by Sausage

YANOE IS A LITTLE MIDGET WHO THINKS HES HARD. BET YOU WONT GO BACK TO LA WITH THAT EGOTISTICAL ATTITUDE CUZ YOU'LL END UP GETTIN TaKO'D.YA FEEL ME. DAMN I DID YOU WRONG WITH THAT COMMENT.

your a faggot......you went to go change your screen name just to diss me......damn your a lame fuck....

aww chikn come on girl you no i love you....;) look at all you guys getting new screen names just to diss other people...hahaha:lol: :lol: :king: :king: :king: :D :D :D :D

tell me to my face sucka..........why go back to L.A when i can just punk you lame fucks around...you know who im talking about..............yeah you bitch. garanteed when i see u youll be in the ICU:lol:

Re: Re: yanoerSUX.......aww you thinkin of me

Originally posted by MR.YANOROCKS

your a faggot......you went to go change your screen name just to diss me......damn your a lame fuck....

aww chikn come on girl you no i love you....;) look at all you guys getting new screen names just to diss other people...hahaha:lol: :lol: :king: :king: :king: :D :D :D :D

tell me to my face sucka..........why go back to L.A when i can just punk you lame fucks around...you know who im talking about..............yeah you bitch. garanteed when i see u youll be in the ICU:lol:

AND YOU CAN GO TO THE JAIL HOUSE:lol: :lol: WANABE THUG

WHAT!

TO ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO GOT SOMTHING TO SAY. I SAY FUCK YOU ! ESPECIALLY IF U GET MAD OVER A LEGAL WALL. WHAT! ARE YOU TO SCARED TO HIT UP SOME ILLEGALS. NOW I AINT GOT NO BEEF WITH ANYBODY . BUT JUST TO LET YALL NO, DFORM AINT NO TOY

WHO ME?????

Mr. Yanoer. You and me both know why your not goin back to LA. ANd its not because you love punkin people here so much. ANd is that changing screen names comment suppose to be directed to me?Cuz if thats so you thinkin all wrong. This is the 1 and only name I ever had on this biatch. And talkin about plummeting. RTL is what plummeted.Its plummeted all the way down to having to cheat to win graff contest. Thats just sad. Bt I guess skill alone doesnt do it for the fak RTL thugs. Thug Life right?Ahh fuk it. Just do us all a favor and go get caught playing with a fire extinguisher and then maybe overdose.See ya when I see ya....Fo SHO....

dont ya just love shit talking its so fun! till you get caught slipin.....

yeah thug life cheat to win a graff competition now thats funny...shit bro i am my best fan ,you want me to wait around till you are, come on....damn this is funny....iam actually having conversations on this thing

:D now look i dont know who you really are but you know who iam so you have the priority on the situation its not very hard to find me.......so come get me :lol: now look the hole time i was never specificly talking to nobody ....but you went off thinking you where special or something.....you motherfuckers want it bring it....every body knows that we hold this bitch down......:lol: :lol: from DTS to GY to RTL to OK to KWS to MAYHEM to CBS ect. ect....you know the deal illegal legal whatever......graff life:lol: your not like me and i sure as hell aint like you......i will finish this conversation with: leave this internet shit to the fuckin internet and thats the best advise i can give you...............:D you dont know me so keep my name outta you mouth.............motherfuckers come and go ive been doin this shit for almost ten years i aint leavin any time soon:crazy:

god damn... I'm tired of this shit

this thread just went gangster-overboard. for the nine-thousandth time... people are gonna end up getting hurt, stabbed, shot, killed, eaten, cummed on, bottle-over-the-head-broken, or something super negative on that level.

to the shit starters... take a little advice from me (everyone knows my story. i've recieved more asswhoopings in this scene than any other writer to ever hit the internet... haha) stick to your own P's and Q's and leave others alone! damn... because people start speculating and assuming and this computer-beef trickles on to the streets like we're in the Matrix or some shit...

and yeah, Koder and Akira are in NFM. And no we don't think we're all badass. We paint. there's nothing more to it than that. I'll admit my faults online for the whole fucking world to see because it's proof that when you run around talking shit for no apparent reason (regardless who it was) and the word gets out and your caught at some show or painting some wall... and the guy comes behind your ass and shoves you a new one... maybe then you'll realize that you just joined the rest of the world.

leave it be, because our city isn't getting any better.

-Bryer, NFM (or kesp, or werk, or desk, or whatever the fuck you wanna call me... godamnit. My name's Dave... i'd post my cellphone number if you want it for god's sake)... wanna Paint?

yo nemo....i havent seen anything by you...? why is dat? i think prolly 1 signature....and dats it. now im not talkin shit, im just sayin get up before you start talkin like dat. but its not about tha wall...its da fact that they fuked up the pieces and the fukin manager of the store doesnt like dat shit. neither did the graffers.....its the principals of tha matter. plus tha guys dat were on tha wall have gotten down on illegals way more than any of you guys have. also, i have no beef wit any of yall, i just like to speak my mind,and i think dat what was done to tha wall was fuked. think about it.

OK OK OK!!!!!

Man I dont really care about any of this crap no more. Kims got screwed. Nothing can change that.Whoever did it will never admit to it so oh well. ANd to Mr. Yanoer. I wont deny you props for your skill. I dont ever take anything away from anybody when it comes to skill and shit. Its just you came off like a and asshole with an ego. maybe you are. fuk it who cares. And that was some nice shit said from Bryer. In my opinion that guy gets down bad ass. Much respect to that guy. Now someone please post some flix. Please.Come on. You know you want to.

Re: WHAT!

Originally posted by nemo

TO ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO GOT SOMTHING TO SAY.

I SAY FUCK YOU ! ESPECIALLY IF U GET MAD OVER A

LEGAL WALL. WHAT! ARE YOU TO SCARED TO HIT UP SOME

ILLEGALS. NOW I AINT GOT NO BEEF WITH ANYBODY . BUT

JUST TO LET YALL NO, DFORM AINT NO TOY

I have something to say, so am I automatically

receiving a fuck you? How so, if you say you have no

beef with anybody. Which one is it Meeee-mo? Either how,

you seem like your holding pom-pom's and cheerleading,

which is fine with me, because this shit does not

involve you, but go on and cheer until your tube socks

turn pink.

The question I rather have you address is, ARE YOU TO

SCARED TO HIT ILLEGALS? Were from the same part of

town because I've seen about 2 marker taggs and a finding nemo throw up, around here.

Under normal circumstances I could care less about your so called "ups" but out of all people you should be the last to speak and actually do more painting.

In the hoods around northside central, a few heads could give a very credible take and you are not one of those.

plain writing.... YOUR VIEW IS UTTERLY PSEUDO!

yo nemo tha shit you do i would hardly consider that an illegal.... look i'll help you out, ima flik one of your many illegals just to show the world that your all about illegals.... alright... keep your fukin nose out of shit that aint got shit to do with you.... got somethin to say to me, you know who i am and i aint a hard nigga to find... oh yeah i think your tube socks are already pink... haha ha, good one sey...

THE STREET NOT THE NET!!

Well I still do not see anything on the streets yet! I see alot of MEAT,VERB,DFORM,YEPS,SEYNO and a few BTW's and a few writers from NB. Also a few VAK's, HGO's and quite a few URA's and a big ass 750 off of 290, but haven't really seen anything new from a few others. I know Sey's been out of town so thats understandable, but DEAF do you get out anymore or are you just doing legals??? :confused: I've seen quite a few NEMO's around, barely started seeing a few on the Southside, like the new style you came out with, stay up!

I'll post some flicks soon, just waiting to get the pics back.

Originally posted by deafikator

yo nemo tha shit you do i would hardly consider that an illegal.... look i'll help you out, ima flik one of your many illegals just to show the world that your all about illegals.... alright... keep your fukin nose out of shit that aint got shit to do with you.... got somethin to say to me, you know who i am and i aint a hard nigga to find... oh yeah i think your tube socks are already pink... haha ha, good one sey... [/quote

DEAF, WHY IS IT UR ONE OF THE FIRST DUDES TO ALWAYS OPEN UR MOUTH. LIKE IF UR KING OF GRAPH AND SHIT. WHEN EVEN U NO URSELF UR JUST WAK ASS HOMO. YEA I NO IT DONT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH ME, BUT I HAVE TO BACK UP MY BOYZ. SO IMA PUT IT TO U REAL SIMPLE LIKE DIS EMINEM:lol: I DIDNT HAVE BEEF WITH U, I DONT EVEN NO UR PUNK ASS BUT SINCE U WANNA MAKE QUAR ASS JOKES BOUT CHEERLEADING ( AND U DO NO UR BOY IS A CHEERLEADER TO) WE CAN SETTLE DIS SHIT REAL QUICK LIKE DOG AND DIS AINT BOUT PAINTING. SO THE BEEF IS THERE IF U WANT IT. JUST DONT BE A LITTLE BITCH LIKE UR BOYFRIEND WHO WAS GONNA GET HIS ASS TOOK FOR OPENING HIS MOUTH BOUT OTHER PEOPLES GIRL (MATTER OF FACT HE GOT HIS ASS PUNK DIS YEAR FOR THE SAME EXACT THING, SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER LEARN) AND TRY TO GET THE KREW TO BACK UP UR SHIT. U CAN LEAVE IT LIKE DIS AND SQAUSH IT OR WE CAN GET INTO SOME REAL G ASS SHIT DOG. :cool:

U SHOULD WATCH HOW U TALK TO UR ELDERS KID B 4 U FIND A PINK TUBE SOCK IN UR ASS NIGGA.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by nemo

Originally posted by deafikator

yo nemo tha shit you do i would hardly consider that an illegal.... look i'll help you out, ima flik one of your many illegals just to show the world that your all about illegals.... alright... keep your fukin nose out of shit that aint got shit to do with you.... got somethin to say to me, you know who i am and i aint a hard nigga to find... oh yeah i think your tube socks are already pink... haha ha, good one sey... [/quote

DEAF, WHY IS IT UR ONE OF THE FIRST DUDES TO ALWAYS OPEN UR MOUTH. LIKE IF UR KING OF GRAPH AND SHIT. WHEN EVEN U NO URSELF UR JUST WAK ASS HOMO. YEA I NO IT DONT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH ME, BUT I HAVE TO BACK UP MY BOYZ. SO IMA PUT IT TO U REAL SIMPLE LIKE DIS EMINEM:lol: I DIDNT HAVE BEEF WITH U, I DONT EVEN NO UR PUNK ASS BUT SINCE U WANNA MAKE QUAR ASS JOKES BOUT CHEERLEADING ( AND U DO NO UR BOY IS A CHEERLEADER TO) WE CAN SETTLE DIS SHIT REAL QUICK LIKE DOG AND DIS AINT BOUT PAINTING. SO THE BEEF IS THERE IF U WANT IT. JUST DONT BE A LITTLE BITCH LIKE UR BOYFRIEND WHO WAS GONNA GET HIS ASS TOOK FOR OPENING HIS MOUTH BOUT OTHER PEOPLES GIRL (MATTER OF FACT HE GOT HIS ASS PUNK DIS YEAR FOR THE SAME EXACT THING, SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER LEARN) AND TRY TO GET THE KREW TO BACK UP UR SHIT. U CAN LEAVE IT LIKE DIS AND SQAUSH IT OR WE CAN GET INTO SOME REAL G ASS SHIT DOG. :cool:

U SHOULD WATCH HOW U TALK TO UR ELDERS KID B 4 U FIND A PINK TUBE SOCK IN UR ASS NIGGA.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck are you yapping about, your lil friends caught feelings because Leuroth went and bombed one of the houses of the dbs guys, for acting stupid, then crash and his lil friend rolled up. Who was there know's what happened from there. No, your dbs "boys" are not the commando's you think they are. vroooooom!

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Funny how you still have not adressed me and which one of deaf's "boys" do you vaguely speak of.

Archived