hahahaha...

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: hey ]

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: hwta ^

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: what ^

PoochUMD: hi

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: what school do u go to

PoochUMD: maryland

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: what do you do or wont to be

PoochUMD: Im studying mechanical engineering. you?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: i wont to be a C.S.I

PoochUMD: are you in college?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: ya

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: y

PoochUMD: just wondering

PoochUMD: where do you go?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: well im in law school and then im going to try to be a lawer and haverd

PoochUMD: whats haverd?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: i spelled it rong

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: harverd

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: no i did not

PoochUMD: what is the 5th ammendment?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: hey its my frist year

PoochUMD: yeah, but the 5th ammendment is something you learn in middle school

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: h/o i dont rember

PoochUMD: its your right not to say something that would incriminate yourself

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: so0o0000o

PoochUMD: so when you are a lawyer, you cant ask someone if they shot an individual, because that would be incrimiating themselves

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: i no

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: ight g2g bye '

PoochUMD: how old are you really?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: 19

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: and what do u do

PoochUMD: and youre in law school? impressive

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: i no

PoochUMD: most people cant do that until they are in their mid twenties

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: so0o0o0

PoochUMD: Its just impressive...thats all

PoochUMD: do you know what a defendant is?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: ya

PoochUMD: what is it?

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: what did u say i xed it out

PoochUMD: what is a defendant?

PoochUMD: its ok...dont worry about it

PoochUMD: I have to go anyway

PoochUMD: good night

LiLsWeEtHoTTie: good night to u

PoochUMD: and good luck at Harverd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

werd shun

Dan: im gonna be a hardcore rapper!!

PoochUMD: ok

Dan: ive got it all figured out

Dan: im gonna be sooo hardcore cuz of my stage name

Dan: guess what my names gonna be

PoochUMD: Dan the man

Dan: noooo

Dan: DAISY!!!

Dan: and my backup singers will be the pansies

Dan: forming DAISY ~N~ DA PANSIES!!

Dan: Think i'll make it big??

PoochUMD: NO

Dan: y not??

PoochUMD: cause

Dan: I'm gonna make myself hardcore too...with a blue mowhawk and an eyebrow ring

PoochUMD: ill talk to you in a couple minutes

Dan: no one will wanna mess with daisy

Dan: o ok

yo nemo, you be a fukin cheerleader doesnt concern me, you are not a concern to me... so go ahead and pop your little bubble and do us all a favor and work on sketch for about 2 weeks, then fool yourself and try and paint it... then post a flik of it on here cause this thread needs more flix and i feel like laughin...... or even better take a flik of one of your "many" bombs and post it on here, cause that i'll do tha job and make me laugh too....

why dont you people talk shit through e-mail or over the phone or in eachothers face and not on here....go to h-graff or some shit....this thread officially sucks......haha o well post pictures....does that fr8 say pewpie next to jews?...i guessing im probally right nice stuff

????????????

Hey Sey, I'm guessing ur back in town. Y u picking on Nemo? Just let Nemo and Deaf do wat they do. I know Deaf's ur boy and all, but dam Deaf does bring shit on himself, u know wat i mean? Thats my opinion, let me know wat u think. So anyways hows the school/teacher thing coming along? Good I hope. Hey I hope u don't take this the wrong way, I'm not tryin to tell u wat to do, its just that everytime Deaf gets into sum drama yall always gang up on people and the real rules, well u know its suppose to be a battle. Well stay up Sey, peace.

Hey Deaf, just a lil advice. If ur gonna talk shit to people on da net at least hold ur balls when u see the person. I ain't gonna lie, ur young wit skills, but god dam from wat i've heard from alot of people, is that ur big headed and u seem to think ur in charge and shit. The whole point of graffin is to get up and get out there for people to see ur work, truthfully ur just pullin urself down wit all this drama.

I haven't seen any shit from DMS & DBS for the longest, did them cats just quit or sumthing?? Anyone know?

Originally posted by bEka

i'm not callin' names, but isn't graffiti about fucking things up? we "niggaz" may not be runnin shit, but at least we are not running our mouths. and if you are talking to me, then you are a slut, and i'm putting in work. i'm going to put on girls underwear, we'll see whats up........CYNDI LAUPERZ! (ths is not my name on here, using friends)

p.s. i love hookers

hell yeah graffiti is about fucking things up!

you know i respect your opinion and all, but i could hold my own, i dont need everyone to have my back... URA is involved in this shit cause these fools fuked with Kims.... oh and thanx for tha compliment but i always think before i type... and as a matter of fact im holdin my balls right now.... but you know as usuall, thanx for tha heads up....

Originally posted by magotsofdef

hey EVOL....you're a motherfucking faggot. I ain't ever heard of ya, and I'm pretty sure noone else in Houston has either. so get off the internet and stick a baby ruth in your mouth and quit running it before I have to break you off some. fag.

Deaf is down with my boys and his sister is the coolest. You guys take your little graff "careers" too serious, if that is even a proper title. Either way. To say you suck if you have your shit fucked with, is to say the person who made such a remark sucks and 98 percent of the scene.

Resolve your problems and let bitches be just that, A dozen remarks can ensue but it's fine, staying sucker free never felt this grand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/doowhat/justsoyouknow.jpg'>

Originally posted by SeYnO9

Deaf is down with my boys and his sister is the coolest. You guys take your little graff "careers" too serious, if that is even a proper title. Either way. To say you suck if you have your shit fucked with, is to say the person who made such a remark sucks and 98 percent of the scene.

Resolve your problems and let bitches be just that, A dozen remarks can ensue but it's fine, staying sucker free never felt this grand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/doowhat/justsoyouknow.jpg'>

so Deaf's down with ur boys or he's a drinkin pal? i know ur 19 about to be 20, so lil drama like this to u must sound stupid as fuck right??

word

hey kids, understand that a smelly armpit is a very un-sexy armpit. you should always scrub the area down vigorously with deodorant soap obtainable at your local dollar store. Remember to lather as well. Rinse. After that, apply a few generous coats of deodorant (also obtainable at your local dollar store) around the odor-infested area.

This will ensure your chances of not smelling and being able to score points with the opposite sex.

what

Brushing your teeth isn't that bad of a concept actually, it started in the early 1600's when colonists were using the thick ends of horse hair to brush their teeth with peanut butter and mint leaves. The peanut butter served as a high source of protien and protected the gums while the mint served as a cool refreshing additive.

When brushing your teeth kids, make sure you don't brush the gums directly, because bleeding may occur. Apply your toothpaste onto your brush and scrub away at your pearly whites (or yellows) until you can no longer stand it. Rinse your mouth and repeat the process until your mouth feels refreshed and all that tarter is gone.

This too will assist in your venture towards Vagina Lane.

Over?

This is the last and final part to my 3 part series.

When you've encountered the opposite sex, and succeeded in scoring major points with her in the bedroom... it is possible she will want nothing more with you. Especially if your wallet is empty.

In case this happens, make sure you have a friend who's father is an avid gun collector. Take one of his rifles, take the saftey off, place it firmly in your mouth and then pull the trigger. This will solve all of your problems, and you'll be reincarnated as a water buffalo in your next life.

Thanks folks, and make sure to visit

www.StupidFuckingBullshitNonsenseShitalkingOnline.com

Have a super day...

As the source of the book’s title, this symbol merits close inspection. It first appears in Chapter 16, when a kid Holden admires for walking in the street rather than on the sidewalk is singing the Robert Burns song “Comin’ Thro’ the Rye.” In Chapter 22, when Phoebe asks Holden what he wants to do with his life, he replies with his image, from the song, of a “catcher in the rye.” Holden imagines a field of rye perched high on a cliff, full of children romping and playing. He says he would like to protect the children from falling off the edge of the cliff by “catching” them if they were on the verge of tumbling over. As Phoebe points out, Holden has misheard the lyric. He thinks the line is “If a body catch a body comin’ through the rye,” but the actual lyric is “If a body meet a body, coming through the rye.”

The song “Comin’ Thro’ the Rye” asks if it is wrong for two people to have a romantic encounter out in the fields, away from the public eye, even if they don’t plan to have a commitment to one another. It is highly ironic that the word “meet” refers to an encounter that leads to recreational sex, because the word that Holden substitutes—“catch”—takes on the exact opposite meaning in his mind.

****This is the opposite of Mr boogie's overall MASTERPLAN, the counter-push begins here you perve.****

:crazy: :crazy:

Graffiti is as ubiquitous as telephone poles in America's cities; it is as old as the earliest civilizations. The most public medium in the country today, graffiti can signal territory, love, or liberation. Ironically, graffiti is understood by only a fraction of those who encounter it. Usually read as a sign of urban decay and as a loss of control over the physical environment, graffiti has become one of the most potent cultural languages of our age

and to some they still dont get it ............................and in those words summoned up there will always be a hater in the crowd someone tryin to bring down the bigger rooster in the hen house because yor bitch made liek that mommy taught you the wrong way to come up !

OKAY,...SO IM NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KIMS WALL....CAUSE LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE ON DIS FORUM, IM TIRED OF HEARING THA SAME OLD SHIT OVER AND OVER. JUST DROPPIN IN TO SAY SUP TO ALL,...FRIEND AND FOES. KEEP THA GRAFF ALIVE AND LETS GET SOME MORE FLIX ON HERE. SO THA FORUM IS DEAD,.... LETS RESSURECT THIS BITCH. PEACE OUT.

indeed mr. anonimojo and mr. seyno-nine... this method of posting literature for people to read instead of nonsense bullshit shit talking proves grand in our ways to counter-act all the beef that seems to be served here at our dear 12ozprophet.com cafeteria.

for the others:

i recommend a book entitled "Penis Handlers and There Many Tricks" written by Hugh Morris. It's about a young man's struggle to find his inner pervert with use of tactical Penis grappling techniques unheard of in today's vigorously sexual rabid society. In this book he applies the move known as the "Double Twist of Fate" in which he momentarily turns his penile membrane inside-out and right-back in causing an instantaneous ejaculation leaving the practitioner in a 30 minute euphoric coma. Great book for those striving to find their inner perv.

(featured in this weeks episode of Reading Rainbow)

by the way...

R.I.P. RICK JAMES 1948 -2004

yeah he died apparently of "natural" causes. I bet 10 to one it was because of cocaine. well... anyways. i bid you guys farewell...