New things that I felt like doing...with style.

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey whats up freinds sorry about the delay my freind was in a bad car wreck and i had to visit him and also work.He nearly lost a leg and the driver of the other car died.Well mine shall be up in a few.Im in no way battling to see who is better just to get a little respect.

Secn, I think you're toy. (based on that/those sketches)

I think I'll take back what I said. I kinda like that JOSE piece you posted just now. But I can't say the same about the sketches you posted in the previous page... Anyways, good job. Same to ASERT, both nice.

But wasn't the "battle" suppose to be an outline? You both have color but not that much... And both outlines are in pen... My shit is straight up pencil. I'll post the finished product tomorrow but for now here's what I have:

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/KingBlah/jose.jpg'>

Blah... The lines are sketchy. I'll fix it tomorrow. I promise. :)

peace!

idk whos suppose to be allowed to vote... but, from wat i SAW so far... im lykin, the yellow feets shytt.. an im really diggin the asert shytt... but that secn... idk man... cuz i mean, y u got all that extra garbage inside of ur letters for...?? i mean.. they aint add-ons... they aint effects... y r they there...?? how would ur letters look if u didnt put all that shytt inside? idk, but i jus never reallly did dig that whole creature monster alien texture letters feel, when it came to graffiti... lyke it aitn lyke its fuken wak an shytt.... so dont take me wrong, uve got a pretty good letter structure.. its jus that all that extra lines an shytt takes all of my attention away from ur actual lettering an shytt....

-besides that... yellowfeets.. u would have to at LEAST do ur outline an shading w/ pen... cuz i cant really get a feel for much, cuz its soo plain.... but from wat im seeing, im assuming its 3D....?? wellz.... yea, ill quit talkin an shytt until yellowfeets is really FINISHED w/ his. but yellow feets and asert, r the 2 im diggin the most rite now...

yellowfeets.. u would have to at LEAST do ur outline an shading w/ pen... cuz i cant really get a feel for much, cuz its soo plain.... but from wat im seeing, im assuming its 3D....??

1) Yeah, I agree that it's a bit plain so to fix that up expect shading. But not "super shading".

2) And about the assumption of it being a 3D.... I seriously have no clue. I think I'll just call it a 2D with shading and a strange sense of perspective. "IDK"... But all I know is, I really would like to do a cel-shaded looking piece. I'm not sure it's it's possible for someone with shading skills like mine though...

Here's an example of what "cel-shading" is...

http://gamer.no/bilder/gamecube/xiii/2.jpg'>

*Please, don't "bite my idea". I just want to share it with you people. :) But who knows, maybe someone's been painting cel-shaded looking shit. Can anyone tell me? And if you can, post a flick to go along with it.

peace and thanks for the kind words.

Well basically to me in order to keep evolving and growing and pushing graffiti, you have to try knew things.And i actually like my stuff to be a little odd, i could no doubt do a simple style but i just like being different.This is just a step in the process of my evolution as a writer.And my style will continue to change.Ill post a simple later, im off of work today.Oh and i like both the styles ive seen here, mine was just pencil but i saw the others so made it a pen outline.

Fresh

Good competition i guess...what i mean is, Secn i can dig your piece, not the S and E as much as the JO, and the shading is kind of going all directions, but it's still fresh. I guess that's what you meant by being different. And yellowfeets i can never seem to understand your 3D pieces, i guess because there's no color, but it dosen't mean i don't like it. I can dig both of them, and would like to see both styles painted. Ya'll got my respect. By the way, Secn, if that shit is different, i'd like to see some regular usual shit, y'know, whatever it is that you're not trying to go for...we all gotta come from simplicity. Let the voting begin my fellow compadres. good luck homeboys. What the hell, anybody vote just say why you chose a certain piece........... ... ...... ... .

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Here's an example of what "cel-shading" is...

*Please, don't "bite my idea". I just want to share it with you people. :) But who knows, maybe someone's been painting cel-shaded looking shit.

...my dude MOE does that with letters and characters. SHOK2 and CAN2 do it with characters but i'm not sure about letters.

I'd post a flik but shit got the city grey buff before it could be fliked.

Bastards!

...my dude MOE does that with letters and characters. SHOK2 and CAN2 do it with characters but i'm not sure about letters.

Great... now I'm dissapointed again.

Anyways, you guys can start voting. I don't even want to bother finishing the JOSE. It's not even my name...

Hooold up, wait a minute, don't post unless it's got style in it

Ok Dlokdokdodkd whatever, nice character, keep that here. But please, it would be the biggest favor to me if you took those two 'pieces' out, all you gotta do is edit your post and remove those two pictures. no beef my man, i just want my thread to be perfect, or at least as close as it can be to perfect. and secn, you know you have my respect, so would it be so hard for you to just take those first two pieces you posted out, and leave the jose in? i'd appreciate these two favors greatly. i'm even going to go back and take out my pieces that i don't like. thanks yall, let this be a thread of hot styles.

dlokdodkdodkdo whatever

nah man your character was pretty dope. i was feelin that alot. i think you just work on simples like that dude JENK. his simples are looking good, just do some simples yo. keep sketchin cause you doooo have potential. nice coloring though, work on letters homie.

good shit dlokd man

here's some unfinished bullshit, i've been drawing still life recently at the new orleans center for creative arts, so i've only been doing like one or none pieces a day...not finishing too much...and just been doing my homegirls' names, but here's a small update for yall. any comments are always welcomed.

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/UnfinishedBS3.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/UnfinishedBS4.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/UnfinishedBS.jpg'>

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/UnfinishedBS2.jpg'>

oh yeah dlokd, if you want to post some straight simples here be my guest. i'm assuming you know straight letters, just keep it real with em.

Archived