New things that I felt like doing...with style.

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please fucking don't.^^

God damnit I'm sick of seeing those pictures in every fucking thread, you could have kept them out one of the few clean threads on paper chase. My thread goes down to these two spider webs you call sketches or pieces. Mesm i'll holla at you sometime soon homeboy, hopefully you can post some sketches to revive this page and fix this god damn blow from a toy my thread just took. Don't beef back with me Secn, all i ask is that you not post in this thread. It's all good if you don't reply; i'm just making a statement that I'm sure others agree with. But not to just beef on you, I'll give you some advice. Hit The Blocks. It's the best advice you'll get right now.

I know man, I am apologetic...

but there are other threads to post your sketches in. I just like to keep my thread bullshit free. It's my only thread on paper chase. Thanks for not taking me toooooo seriously. I appreciate that you didn't beef back and that you won't post here anymore(at least until you get better i hope). You have my respect homes. Hopefully more toys will act more like you, i like your attitude.

Intriguing...

Now i'm starting to question my own assumptions... trying new things, i'd really like to see your other styles, you sound more deep than i first thought...A battle would be lovely...can we keep it in this thread, not the battle thread though? Do whatever style you wish...whatever color, whatever composition...I'll get mine done the way i want to as well. Hmm, the word... Let it be JOSE if that's cool with you? Just popped into my head. This intrigues me.

Mesm i'll holla at you sometime soon homeboy, hopefully you can post some sketches to revive this page and fix this god damn blow from a toy my thread just took.

Question: You don't think you're toy? Why not?

Not beefin'. A serious question to ASERT. Please do not take offense. I really want to know. I always based "toy" on skill level. Never really thought about anything else like how hard you pushed and how many years a person has been writing. And if you are going to ask me the same question, Yes, I still think I am toy. Oh, and let me throw down on this JOSE battle too. No need for voting. I seriously think the MAJORITY of people who vote in that "Official Battle Thread" are toys like me or "toyer" than me. I said Majority, that means most people.

Secn, I think you're toy. (based on that/those sketches)

peace.

I always based "toy" on skill level.

ASERT, I don't think you are "toy" because of skill level really. Your sketches/painted shit is between "*_*", which means "That sketch is good but it's nothing special nor does it blow my mind" and ";)", which means "I actually like that, it's good". I'm not easily impressed by wildstyles really. I used to be though. I think I got sick of it or something. But your style is a little different, that's why I said what I said.

^Sort of a retarded way to explain shit but I'm just trying to prove my point.

peace again.

YellowFeets I'ma answer in a second. I understand what you're saying about wildstyle. My shit was getting way too wild so i tried to tone it down and get a more solid style, that's the style i'm using right now. I appreciate the comments and the advice. You've been here since I first started posting on 12oz and your advice is a major part in my progression(of which i'm sure you know of). PS i'm keeping the battle in this thread, not the battle thread...only people with style will be included in the voting. If the dude doesn't have style, we all know it, his vote will be cast aside. but on the othr hand...to answer your question.

ANSWER: I don't think that I'm in the toy stage, but there is always room for more and more and more progression.(NO, not a toy.)

Everyday I think of different directions and approaches to progress, which i think is not toy at all. Toys just seem to take advantage of graffiti, exploit graffiti, or use graffiti as a phase of rebellion against their parents. i am not in it for any of those situations. I am doing graffiti because i am graffiti. I will always write graffiti. I will write my name of the damn railing of my death bed. Asert is what is carved in my heart. Asert is the unremovable scar on my brain. You asked me, i just gave an answer. I don't think you're toy, even though you might, but like me and every other writer, there is always room for progression.

TOY IS JUST A WORD. GRAFFITI IS LIFE.

I thank you for your input, advice, tips, and help in my progression to style. And Secn, all i can say to you is look out for my JOSE outline, step your game up, and good luck homes.

Man I love graffiti.

Oh yeah of course you can throw down in this battle.

:eek: Man, that was deep. I'm very glad to know that my advice and tips were a major part, or even a part in your progression. I had no idea that I was that helpful. I always thought that people just "pushed off" my advice. And I really appreciate how you answered my question with a positive attitude. I even learned a thing or two (or three) from your answer. Especially this:

I don't think that I'm in the toy stage, but there is always room for more and more and more progression.(NO, not a toy.)

I really like that. I will take what you said into serious consideration. What you just said kind of had me thinking what "toy" and more importantly, what "graffiti" really is. But unfortunately, my reasons for writing graffiti isn't the same as yours.

I don't think you're toy, even though you might, but like me and every other writer, there is always room for progression.

I'm toy until I get respect from writers I respect and until everytime I finish a piece, I would be like "Man, that's fresh" instead of "Damn, I could've done better". :o

peace and thanks ASERT

No problem YellowFeets

I just like to focus on myself and my homeboys, rather than if some kid is toy or not. We need to push graffiti farther, not worry about slicks who bring it down. Just write for your own reasons homes, i write for my own. oh yeah, only worry about a toy if he's fucking you over, then be my guest to make him shampoo your crotch, then rip his intestines out his stomach and hang him with them by his neck from the nearest street light for the dedicated people that write graffiti to stare and laugh at. kind of graphic but i like it raww.

Alright yall, i got my Jose outline done for the battle. We're still doing an outline battle right? I'm going to wait to post it until yall post yours'. The people we need to vote are people like:

Rekal

Kise

Dims

Dork

Zone

Mikro

BloodKlot(always a favorite character)

Relek

GucciCondom

Cheerleader

Cams

Zire

SF1

SalOne

Rize

Propaganda

Faint

Joker

Seeking

these kinds of people get in on this voting tip when all three outlines are posted.

Same rules...first 5 votes wins.

this is a heads up.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Hmmmm:rolleyes:

HAHAHA. That shit was funny.

But anyways, I'm not sure if the whole voting thing is going to work. Most experienced writers don't even bother to look at Paper Chase. Which I can understand. I seriously don't know how you are going to do this. All I know is that whoever is going to vote has to state a reason to go along with it. Doesn't have to be positive either. Say what you want to say.

Heh.

peace

EDIT*

I think I should get started on that Jose piece. A painted battle would make more sense to determine who's better but it's cheesy as hell to battle over the net (even though we are doing it but it's all for fun...) and I would never paint "JOSE" on a wall. Makes no sense. Okay, I'll shuttup now and get started on that sketch.

Re: What Starz?

Originally posted by Fate2*88

tell me what i need to know... bad list?? or should we let the toys vote??

i didn't mean those exact people, i meant people with the skills of those people...mainly just not the same toys over and over again.

SF1 is a fucking toy and should be taken off your list...:lol:

Archived