New things that I felt like doing...with style.

Fate2*88

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i suppose your style is liked by many in this forum...but why did you post this. That is HORRABLE! Don't get me wrong, I don't claim to be a better writer than you, but maybe u should just stick to letters! Unless of coarse you're 10 years old than i can see how you still have a lot of time to learn how to draw.

so i guess you can now dig up all my pics and try to make fun of me for my letters!!! but at least i posted my stuff here knowing it's bad and wanting to get criticised to get better...

Originally posted by far...

i suppose your style is liked by many in this forum...but why did you post this. That is HORRABLE! Don't get me wrong, I don't claim to be a better writer than you, but maybe u should just stick to letters! Unless of coarse you're 10 years old than i can see how you still have a lot of time to learn how to draw.

so i guess you can now dig up all my pics and try to make fun of me for my letters!!! but at least i posted my stuff here knowing it's bad and wanting to get criticised to get better...

http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Asert/Sketches/Sketch10.jpg'>

are you tossing these two together? i dont think you have an eye for the art if you are callin thi horrible

Originally posted by far...

I was reffering to Fate's attempt of drawing STILL LIFE of aerosol cans and a marker and what not else"tools of the trade" it was titled...THAT was horrible...

Maybe if he wouldn't have deleted it, then i wouldn't look like such an asshole!!!

Archived