the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is my pet peve of graffiti... so and so got so and so's name....... there are only a FEW (VERY FEW) names that should not be duplicated...... its like retiring numbers in hockey. A few writers that names should be retired are names such as cap, saber, sever, ja, cope, gkae, itso, bates , yaddy yaddy yadda.. names like that.... theres tons of them..... as far as home town heros that arent kn own country wide... for god sake get a fucken grip and a clue... other people will take the name and do something with it..... give them a reason why they ARE TOY for taken the name..... god writers are wack... get a life..

And that's my pet peeve in graffiti.

People who think there are no good names available. And I've proven them wrong every time.

Change your name. Most people get up on freights these days. Those freights go all over.

Writing the name of another respected writer is only going to get you ragged.

Sorry...

Limil... I think you have one of the most original styles out there so please understand it's not disrespect... but you got lots of places where the 3D is just missing. It's easy to fix. Just go back over it and look it over again.

Haha, you're right, how the hell did I miss so many spots..? But it's not an important sketch, so it doesn't really matter. Anyway, thanks for feedback:)

This is my pet peve of graffiti... so and so got so and so's name....... there are only a FEW (VERY FEW) names that should not be duplicated...... its like retiring numbers in hockey. A few writers that names should be retired are names such as cap, saber, sever, ja, cope, gkae, itso, bates , yaddy yaddy yadda.. names like that.... theres tons of them..... as far as home town heros that arent kn own country wide... for god sake get a fucken grip and a clue... other people will take the name and do something with it..... give them a reason why they ARE TOY for taken the name..... god writers are wack... get a life..

Itso, as in denmark itso (kegr) ?

hmm..

anyway, I disagree..:scrambled:

Nice.

Let's try to keep this page more quality than the last one.

You toys need to go whine about stupid shit in another thread... like the toy thread.

Glad to see Die kickin off the new page, hopefully thats an omen of things to come.

Haha word.. his itso throws fucking rock! I'm waiting for that shit every time I'm on the train.. His kegr throws are good too..

And I've always thought that fucking kegr wholetrain was one of the best..

I know it's a sketch thread, but I have to post this.. I stop and look at this everytime I walk by it lol..

Billede011.jpg.84c074816f74d085af6d11234d292583.jpg