i need some zzz

RuzE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by spazjuice

:confused: ?

everyone got a smart comment about kids just starting off...its pretty lame..but if it makes you feel better clownin on us do as you please..

i guess that this is aimed at me, i was confused because i wasnt sure if it was some kind of boast, i guess not though... anyway if you have only been sketching for a month, you should stop posting for a while lock yourself away in your room and just fucking sketch...

lock myself in my room? ha..nah..im to cute to be a hermit. i'm 21 by the way. i like posting my shit because i know i need help and i like peoples opinions who want to help. but then theres these kids who think they are "god" and like to say smart shit to look cool..yea i dunno...but i'm doin what i can for now..but i'll only lock myself in my room if i have a sexy guy who can breakdance and teach me how to break and sketch and not let me out till i can do both...so yea lemme know if u know anyone like that. :crazy:

Originally posted by spazjuice

:confused: ?

everyone got a smart comment about kids just starting off...its pretty lame...

Absolutely. Too many assholes here who prefer making fun of someone (and even believing it makes them look cool) than to be helpful. You'll have to get used to it i guess.

Archived