Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
note, i said had someone holding their hand all the way. Yeah they got taught but im sure as hell they didnt teach them everything that they know, the point i was making was that you gotta suck it up and and stop bitching...ya dig?

i gotcha now..yeah..my brothers do the same shiet...but hell..i got that shit as motovation now...so yeah..thanks...

ain't that the truth. over half of these awful handstyles in here aren't even on walls

You yourself prolly shouldn't be diss'n cats with weak styles seeing that you look like you're new to the game. Everyone has got to start somewhere, people don't pick up paint and atuomatically become the next Kaws or Earsnot(does that cat still kill Manhattan?), or whoever.

You yourself prolly shouldn't be diss'n cats with weak styles seeing that you look like you're new to the game. Everyone has got to start somewhere, people don't pick up paint and atuomatically become the next Kaws or Earsnot(does that cat still kill Manhattan?), or whoever.

new to this message board maybe. i also don't sit at home and practice my handstyle on postcards 100 times over. yes, everyone has got to start somewhere. i'm not doggin on newbs...but posting half ass shit that you know is terrible on a message board is not a start.

i'm guessing my handstyle "sucks" because it's not unreadable...

i'm guessing my handstyle "sucks" because it's not unreadable...

Nah man, its doesn't suck, it just looks like what my style may have looked like back when i began writting. It has nothing to do with "unreadable" because some of the best writters have readable tags, I guess it has to do with flow and consistency thats all.

it's all too easy to talk shit on the internet. i don't concentrate too much on my handstyle, because i don't use it often.

post your handstyle, rahrey. and it's sifen, not syfen. you can't tell the difference between an "i" and a "y"?

why do you people think i was talking shit to dewr...are you all illiterate?

ain't that the truth. over half of these awful handstyles in here aren't even on walls, that means you have nobody houding you to churn out something in seconds.

DCP_0221.jpg

DCP_0223.jpg

its a good thing these arent on the streets too.

oh, and people like you should get hit by a flock of buses.:D

HAND.jpg

D.jpg

o my god!! hahaha!! you are such a fucking poseur it's not even funny!! fags like you do swoops and swirls because your handwriting and pen control is shit...so you mask it with what you think handstyles are supposed to look like...that's such cliche, unoriginal stuff. how long have you been writing, dickeater...since you joined this gay website?

i love that you're writing terd though. fucking hilarious

MGJ.jpg

no but that shit is yours. it's funny to read the virginia thread...nobody respects you in there either except the faggots you hang out with. face it...your shit is terrible, dude.

gotta get back to the swoops and swirls.. and the toy thread......

yeah you do. and get a little style while you're at it