Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by staticELEC.etc || DEAD@Jan 18 2006, 10:07 PM

WHAT YOU THINK OF MY TAGS!!!!!!!! ITS ABOUT 3 POSTS UP!!

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACKK YOO!!!

STOP ASKING FOR ATTENTION!! ANYWAY, WHO GIVES A FUCK WHO LIKES YOUR HANDSTYLES... ITS WETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT, IF YOU DO THEN KEEP 'EM IF YOU DONT THEN CHANGE THEM.

Originally posted by SNOROX BLEACH@Jan 20 2006, 08:02 PM

no loops, no swirls, no unnessescary bullshit...just straight philly.

PFFT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT??? LOOK AT YOUR STRAIGHT PHILLY, AND YOU'LL SEE NOTHING BUT UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT.

I MEAN, YOU EVEN HAVE A # SIGN WITH A LITTLE SWIRL IN YOUR HANDSTYLE... HOW NECESSARY WERE THEY???

Originally posted by HECZONER+Jan 22 2006, 09:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HECZONER - Jan 22 2006, 09:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SNOROX BLEACH@Jan 20 2006, 08:02 PM

no loops, no swirls, no unnessescary bullshit...just straight philly.

PFFT!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT??? LOOK AT YOUR STRAIGHT PHILLY, AND YOU'LL SEE NOTHING BUT UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT.

I MEAN, YOU EVEN HAVE A # SIGN WITH A LITTLE SWIRL IN YOUR HANDSTYLE... HOW NECESSARY WERE THEY???

[/b]

oh boy...please shut the fuck up now.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
Originally posted by Dema@Feb 9 2006, 02:18 AM

elwood...seems a little too busy to me...cut some of the extra stuff out and maybe smooth out the lines a bit...the Q is not remotely smooth or circular...

not trying to be rude either dont get offended just my opinion.

Dude..thank you. haha it is supposed to say Arok, but yeah i guess it is too busy if you read a q in there..i try to use that A with the top bar going thru the loop for originality but i do need to work on getting shit simpler. Thanks for the feedback, peace...

eba00524871f00000025.jpg

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
Originally posted by alphabet soup@Feb 9 2006, 04:14 AM

ur all a bunch of fags..oh and theres definitely more than just ONE Kerse..try writing "I just wanna be accepted Oner" and go wreck shit

Kind of a long name

Originally posted by Elwood@Feb 8 2006, 11:40 PM

eba00524871f00000027.jpg

Same style more eligible

its better but make it even simpler

and it may be worthwhile to really try and think about the exact dynamics of how you want it to look, like line width, smoothness, ruggedness, etc.

especially because when you tag, eventually you'll want to be adding flairs, and you absolutely have to know where you want those to be.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

^^^Thanks for the advice man..I have the basic concept of the tag down, but like you said it is still needing alot of tweaking and adjustment before i'm ready to smash with it...def not ready for flairs at this point..