Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01385.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

Frends tags:

DSC01394.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

This part was pretty fun. Went to the water tank. Basically hiked up a mountain. Wasnt prepared with good stuff but soon will be getting spray etc... Just practicing and getting used to that adreneline rush and stuff

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

Damn..

Anyone wanna tell me how the fuck to do flares?

dude i expect your talking about flares with spray paint and to do them is simple logic

the paint sprays out of the can onto the surface when its close if you pull it far away from the surface it wont spray onto the surface so in between those two is flare so when you want flare pull your hand away from the wall at the part you want it and you will get used to it after a while;)

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

I feel like you're getting ahead of yourself, Rend. You have a good style forming beneath your current hand, you just need to take an honest look at it and see what would make it eligible. You're improving rapidly tho, keep up the good work!! Peace.