nervous purchasesz

Guest BROWNer

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by CAPiTA

Your Powerbook

Also, like others have said, make sure you get the educational discount. It'll probably take 15% off.

P.S. Don't waste your 5000th post responding to this...make another gnarly thread about your dad.

"Sorry...

Your session has timed out after a period of inactivity. Please return to the Store Menu to continue shopping."

:o

I used to rock the educational pricing shizzlenit while I was in college, but I am no longer legally qualified for it... do they require some kind of proof to qualify for such pricing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:deeppink'>2 years ago this Christmas, i got my girlfriend at the time a $4,000.00 diamond "promise" ring...it was between the 4K one and one that was $1,800.00, but the god damn sales person talked me into dropping the 4k, besides the ring I got her cloths, shoes, collectable figures, damn FUCK LOVE!!!! I spent almot 6k that Christmas on her alone almost 8k in all....

...In a 2 month period i spent $13K...

...I got me a body kit for my car a set of 18in. rims and tires and got my car painted, got an XBOX and PS2 for myself...

...It was a damn good Christmas...</span>

Guest amorphic

I know how you feel. I bought rims+performance tires for my car about a year ago...totalled a grand. While it was being shipped i was having serious regrets considering I just dropped a grand on something thats almost purely aesthetic....but once they got here all the regrets went away.:)

Archived