Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sars1

Weird/Unuasual Road Signs

anyone done nething on some unusual traffic signs...or even billboards...shit like that? we've got some pretty wierd ones out here...ill post pics as soon as i can get a new cable for my scanner...damn dogs chew up everything. hope this is the right section...i figured it was cuz most signs are metal. im looking forward to this one....peace guys

oh trains only, got it. well if somone wants to move this to the proper place i think it could be a cool thread. cheers

move what?

You've said nothing, showed nothing, and completly waisted a small part of my life.

Try Puregraffiti, you'll fit right in there. Come back here when your ready to jock the self promoters

Guest sober
Originally posted by fr8otech

move what?

You've said nothing, showed nothing, and completly waisted a small part of my life.

Try Puregraffiti, you'll fit right in there. Come back here when your ready to jock the self promoters

hahahahhhaah!

i like pg because you dont have to use an image host.....but......wait yah this site is full of jocks....well said

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this