Philly BlackBook Thread

GucciCondom

• 3 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im fucking from seattle, and this is what made me wonna start writing, is there any way to learn this without goin to philly? like hands down the DOPEST graffiti out there. speaking in terms of handstyles

shit u want learn the philly style. u just got pratice the hands look at the letters an used them 4 ur name. same way u learned down where ur at every thing takes time....oz all city king

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey philly,

i never get on the forums, because i'm usually pretty busy with school, but i'm a graff writer in philly. i'm also a college student who happens to be writing a college thesis on graff. i've interviewed a lot of writers in the city including a few of the real oldheads from back in the day, but i'm trying to incorporate a study of the forums into my thesis also. i would really appreciate it if anyone on here could fill out this survey - it's really quick, and hopefully your input will help contribute to what might one day become a book.

the link is here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dExJR3FVSk5SUkF0ZWVvenBydVdoN1E6MQ

• 1 month later...

Archived