12oz MOST MEMORABLE MEMBER/POST OF THE YEAR

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for post of the year i nominate this one:

Originally posted by old*824

Im hyped, i havent bought a toy in years....

so if i was a boss ballin rapper, id hang that shit off my rearview and when a wack bitch gets out of line beat a motherfucker with it.

if i was a emo art fag id give it a section of my emo artfag house you know, condusive lighting to really appreciate the statement that the art is making.

being me, i was gonna give it to the ex lady for x mas but now i think i wanna beat somebody up with it. so maybe ill hollow it out and put some lead in it and go pick fights with it so a motherfucker is like "this fools got a doll and hes talking shit like he wants to fight bro, holy no fear gear jockman, lets whup his ass!" and then blam lead filled Kaws Chomper upside your head bitch.

well thats all for now, i get to go use power tools soon. i like using power tools. and coffee....im totally fucked up on coffee.

from the "Ways to floss your Kaws Chomper........" thread

In the name of all that is holy, we need to find away to make a Mammero/PMB/Kilo7-/DPC hosted, halloween boat party in PR happen. with a long 12oz guest list of course. So much funk it will collapse under its own weight and create a universe destroying "funk hole".

perhaps the world isnt ready yet.....

Originally posted by ese

In the name of all that is holy, we need to find away to make a Mammero/PMB/Kilo7-/DPC hosted, halloween boat party in PR happen. with a long 12oz guest list of course. So much funk it will collapse under its own weight and create a universe destroying "funk hole".

my head just exploded.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by ese

So much funk it will collapse under its own weight and create a universe destroying "funk hole".

hedz aint ready...

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Personally I would like to nominate myself for Most Quoted. Thank you.

I have also been quoted many,many times......eh Mr. Yuck.......oh yeah,fuck all you peasants....we are Dirtneck Ballers...holla!..haha.

Archived