The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SG, awesome flicks!! i have been wondering who does those robot stencil stickers for the longest time, so if anyone knows who he/she is let me know because i love those stickers. i also like that pink face with the teeth you did.

badreligion thats a real nice combo!

coroner, if your not going to post flicks can you please keep your one word comments to a minimum...do you even write or anything? and why do you care so much about how many posts you have? theres no prizes

Originally posted by welovevolve

nice post invisible citizen / sg / defacto. nice to see you getting up. i was in the city very briefly today, and put up one sticker, i was stopped by a random person to see if i was bob :lol:

hahaha what did they ask you? and what did you say? thats pretty funny. they werent angry were they?

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

hahaha what did they ask you? and what did you say? thats pretty funny. they werent angry were they?

haha, it went something like this

"hey, are you that bob dude? you know the square head..."

"haha, no, why do you ask"

"because i see that damn thing everywhere, i want to know the story behind it..."

"well, i dont think there is a story really, none that i know of at least, but, he is a good guy, ive got nothing but respect"

"yeah, he is an animal, that is for damn sure, well, tell him i said i enjoy his work"

"yeah sure, later"