BROOOOOKLYN

AwoL

Re: early 90's writers continued!!!

Originally posted by solidus

what about des canscrew? rolly tnv?? sabe kst?? oro(rip)!! ry tfk/tax??

n40?? aks tfk?? mutz and bar???deci tfb?? tone2??? anc and sest???razer dst?? damn im startin 2 get off brooklyn niggas but fuk it! lolthese were da dudes that was rippin shit dak den....

da list goes on and on....:king:

Astro has a crazy old tag still running on penn ave. Bruz web and msmaggs on atlantic back in like 95. more to come when i remember.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: early 90's writers continued!!!

Originally posted by Crack Baby

Astro has a crazy old tag still running on penn ave. Bruz web and msmaggs on atlantic back in like 95. more to come when i remember.

P.s does anyone have any flicks of some AQ shit? Those trows that looked like Bells.

Re: OK, One Time for all you JERRY'S KIDS

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

The first mag was made in New York.

It was IGT by Phase2 and Schmidlapp, waaaaaay back in the mid 80's. I got my first copy in 1986. It was in A4 Newspaper format and Black / White.

The next mag was Ghetto Art out of L.A. that was about 89.

After that I remember the one by Sachsa Jenkins, and then a slew that followed. ALL OUT OF NEW YORK.

Then, ON THE RUN (Germany) and FLASHBACKS (NYC) came out in 1991 and re-defined the graff mag.

Miami's first graff mag was 12 oz, in the mid 90s.

The point is u are all arguing over some real stupid shit, taken out of context.

The Miami kid wasn't trying to say that graff mags started in FLorida, he meant that 12 oz started in Florida, and now has become the major chat board for International graff.

So the comment was directed at some New Yorker, or nearby state kid, trying to diss miami, ehile he himself is spending time on 12 oz, which is a miami production. ( I think irony was what the miami kid was implying)

So ya'll should just shut the fuck up before anyone else plays themselves needlesly here.

Just post flicks, you dicks.

Kool Dash One

Fatal Combat

Hype Magazine from Australia was also a very early internationaly distributed magazine, 87' i think. I ll have to confirm that though.

Archived