CITY OF GOD

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

try the library, or ask your local video store if they can get you a copy rent it dub it then digitaly feed it into your computer and burn it on cd (if you want it on dvd format that is) the quality wont be as good but nothing you will notice anyway.

also check ebay

i just finished watching this movie.......i got it on kazaa..................................but all i wanna know now is can you get it in english at all and can it be rented at movie stores and do they actually have it at librarys because this is by far the best movie i have seen...........BUT CAN YOU GET IT IN ENGLISH?

Originally posted by **REDRUMS**

i just finished watching this movie.......i got it on kazaa..................................but all i wanna know now is can you get it in english at all and can it be rented at movie stores and do they actually have it at librarys because this is by far the best movie i have seen...........BUT CAN YOU GET IT IN ENGLISH?

You mean dubbed-over? Sorry guy, I'm sure they only offer it with subtitles. Damn reading!

Archived