The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
koak, how do u get acrilics so clean and straight? do u tape it off or something cuz i cant get my shit that perfect with acrylics

So... KOAK and I do a lot of collaborations here in Hawaii. He is fricken amazing! Most humble and talanted guy I've ever met. As far as your question... Never does he use tape or a ruler or anything to create a straight line, it's all about his high quality standards. Funny thing is that the acrylic that he uses are the dollar ones from WalMart. lol

Heres someting we painted together... It's gonna be on a graf video so I guess you can see him in action and how he does his thing.

JKNEWpostsize.jpg

So... KOAK and I do a lot of collaborations here in Hawaii. He is fricken amazing! Most humble and talanted guy I've ever met. As far as your question... Never does he use tape or a ruler or anything to create a straight line, it's all about his high quality standards. Funny thing is that the acrylic that he uses are the dollar ones from WalMart. lol

Heres someting we painted together... It's gonna be on a graf video so I guess you can see him in action and how he does his thing.

JKNEWpostsize.jpg

newkon for president

koak for vice president

JKNEWpostsize.jpg

koak is sick foreal

anyway what dvd is he on?

yo newkoncept, i can't see how that first acrylic painting was done without some sort of masking. also... as much as i like the work, the transformer character doesn't seem on the same level as the piece. the gun barrel kind of droops at the end, and the gun being the focal point should've had the most detail. anyways, keep up the good work....

arte.....nice stuff

yo newkoncept, i can't see how that first acrylic painting was done without some sort of masking. also... as much as i like the work, the transformer character doesn't seem on the same level as the piece. the gun barrel kind of droops at the end, and the gun being the focal point should've had the most detail. anyways, keep up the good work....

arte.....nice stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you just goona have to see him do it live. Yea honestly I cant see how half the stuff KOAK does is possible but guess what? Thats what makes him KOAK.

In no way am I close to the level of KOAK, never said I was, nor will I ever be. That character I did in the prody Im proud to say was done in the first year of me painting. Yea the gun could and should have had more detail but hey... I didn't have the talent at the time.lol For me I painted with him so I could learn and get better, I learned a lot that day!

Holla

Archived