The 3D pages.

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "T" is the two paths going to the building and the mountain, i used a

triangular shape to represent the "A", and the ball is the "O".

Expirimenting with stacking letters instead of side by side.

Same idea for the two pieces above it.

lookin gud freak. but i think ur shading jus throws the piece off. u got perspective and basic shading down. but u should put an object, preferably something with alot of angles but a box wud do, under a lamp and see how that object is shaded. try to notice that each surface isnt jus one flat color and flat black isnt really needed unless ur doin a grayscale piece.jus some friendly advice for ya. ur stuff's gotten a lot better. jus keep practicing. its good to see someone taking time with their simples.

just so this post isnt a waste...

1068.jpg

MCG, China

lookin gud freak. but i think ur shading jus throws the piece off. u got perspective and basic shading down. but u should put an object, preferably something with alot of angles but a box wud do, under a lamp and see how that object is shaded. try to notice that each surface isnt jus one flat color and flat black isnt really needed unless ur doin a grayscale piece.jus some friendly advice for ya. ur stuff's gotten a lot better. jus keep practicing. its good to see someone taking time with their simples.

just so this post isnt a waste...

1068.jpg

MCG, China

WOW, that shit is crazy.

yeah, i would work on your lighting a bit more.

study actual objects. also, a lot of times light doesnt come from one direction, so dont get caught up in the idea that the upper right hand side of everything will be light, while the lower left will be dark... pieces like that drive me insane.

Archived