SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 27 2006, 11:01 PM

rtb hides behind security ;)

:haha: :haha: THAT WAS A GOOD ONE :haha: :haha:

JUST WANT TO KNOW ONE THING WHO PLAYS THE BITCH IN YOURS, AND YUCK'S

RELATIONSHIP?

HEY P IF I WERE YOU I WOULD JUST STOP RIGHT NOW.... :clown2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by GROW+Feb 28 2006, 04:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GROW - Feb 28 2006, 04:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-punkbitch@Feb 27 2006, 11:01 PM

RELATIONSHIP?

[/b]

you hide good

Originally posted by GROW+Feb 28 2006, 04:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GROW - Feb 28 2006, 04:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-punkbitch@Feb 27 2006, 11:01 PM

RELATIONSHIP?

[/b]

its a good thing to be able to laugh at yourself.

Guest punkbitch

nah just sounds funny, dude punked the shit outta you and then your giving some altemadum like, "dont yell shit out the window and drive off" :haha: :haha: :haha:

you and i know damn well what will happen :(

Originally posted by ddaflank@Feb 28 2006, 04:08 AM

dudes need to stop this talkative rubbish, post more pics. SJ has the weakest forum. this explains why the tunnels out younder are so bunkus'. i'm no toy bro, yo style was made by hazmat.

im glade there is no flick on this thing.......new ones anyway......old shit cool post ur harts out... new ones....why?

there are lots fo people out there still paint'n alot....most people just wised up n stop'd post'n em.

Originally posted by seen it all+Feb 27 2006, 11:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seen it all - Feb 27 2006, 11:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ddaflank@Feb 28 2006, 04:08 AM

dudes need to stop this talkative rubbish, post more pics. SJ has the weakest forum. this explains why the tunnels out younder are so bunkus'. i'm no toy bro, yo style was made by hazmat.

im glade there is no flick on this thing.......new ones anyway......old shit cool post ur harts out... new ones....why?

there are lots fo people out there still paint'n alot....most people just wised up n stop'd post'n em.

[/b]

WORD....

Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 28 2006, 04:11 AM

nah just sounds funny, dude punked the shit outta you and then your giving some altemadum like, "dont yell shit out the window and drive off" :haha: :haha: :haha:

naw i was there when an he did yell out the window when the light changed .....but it wasent cuz of u buddy.....sorry just keepn it life like.

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Feb 28 2006, 04:21 AM

AN1 WOULD STOMP THIS LIL DUDE OUT LETS NOT CO SIGN ON MARK ASS RTB'S STATEMENTS . NIGGA WAS PROBLY ON THAT PAPER CHASE beating up no names is low on the to do list.

no no....yeah diar called them to come meet us.. they or "you guys"( if your wk) was supost to meet us at johhny v's to just fight n then dead the beef stuff.....but noone came.. then when the light turned green he yell'd some shit out the window...... ......but yeah there was hella fuckn kids i dident even know there..... i was kinna wierd cuz no one from the crew called em...

n it was all of us sj guys from the crew, n like 25 to 30 other dudes we dident even know how they knew bout it there....... it was gay

ok i kno bout that night 4 people in the wkt car and like 30 of your homies . now turn the tables u gonna get out the car an fight 30 dudes? but thats in the past grow actin like he was the soul reason we didnt stop but he was the least of our worries it was the football team fools we were trippin off not there cheerleaders .

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Feb 28 2006, 04:41 AM

ok i kno bout that night 4 people in the wkt car and like 30 of your homies . now turn the tables u gonna get out the car an fight 30 dudes? but thats in the past grow actin like he was the soul reason we didnt stop but he was the least of our worries it was the football team fools we were trippin off not there cheerleaders .

yeah i know...... n i said that a few lines up

like i said we have know idea how everyone an there moms knew bout it!

we rolld up there like 6 deep ,,, but it was an ugly 6!

Originally posted by punkbitch+Feb 27 2006, 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (punkbitch - Feb 27 2006, 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by seen it all@Feb 28 2006, 03:44 AM

Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 27 2006, 08:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-o7iVNs@Feb 27 2006, 08:02 PM

Anyone got that picture of bucket when AOT smashed on that fool?

i think i might know someone who has it....you post the video footage of vecs getting the shit knocked out of him and then getting revoks nike shoe print embossed on his forhead and ill post the other 1. :haha: :haha:

you guys cant talk on my crew folks! u never heard no storys of anyone running right?

lose'n a fight is better then win'n a fuckn foot race.

left ran ;)

Left never ran from anyone thats fact. you think WH's friend is LEFT. keep thinkn that.

another fact is Bucket got the shit kicked out of him in the back of rasputin's.

Same place Think got his nose busted open and took off run'n in traffic.

Fat ass ME ran like 3 time.

Bucket ran throught school with C on his ass......THATS FACTS :haha:

need i say more? faggets

[/b]

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by truesnvogues+Feb 28 2006, 08:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Feb 28 2006, 08:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 27 2006, 11:45 PM

Originally posted by seen it all@Feb 28 2006, 03:44 AM

Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 27 2006, 08:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-o7iVNs@Feb 27 2006, 08:02 PM

Anyone got that picture of bucket when AOT smashed on that fool?

i think i might know someone who has it....you post the video footage of vecs getting the shit knocked out of him and then getting revoks nike shoe print embossed on his forhead and ill post the other 1. :haha: :haha:

you guys cant talk on my crew folks! u never heard no storys of anyone running right?

lose'n a fight is better then win'n a fuckn foot race.

left ran ;)

Left never ran from anyone thats fact.

[/b]

if your not him dont speak....like i said he knows who he ran from, also knows what was gonna happen to him....nobody thinks anything about that weak ass shit in campbell when those toys got mopped up.....HGWY 17 on the freeway ;)

FAST

I've chased soil on 2 separate occasions and he has been spit on by 4 different playboys

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by seen it all+Feb 28 2006, 04:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seen it all - Feb 28 2006, 04:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-punkbitch@Feb 28 2006, 04:11 AM

nah just sounds funny, dude punked the shit outta you and then your giving some altemadum like, "dont yell shit out the window and drive off" :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

naw i was there when an he did yell out the window when the light changed .....but it wasent cuz of u buddy.....sorry just keepn it life like.

[/b]

sorry rook, your on a different page....i dont care if he yelled out the window, not my point toy :shook: :rolleyes:

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by truesnvogues@Feb 28 2006, 04:46 PM

so did bucket get his ass kicked by left?

then why would he ran from you.... :haha:

enuff said

why dont you just say why you ran??? ;)

Archived