SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

Originally posted by punkbitch+Feb 26 2006, 10:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (punkbitch - Feb 26 2006, 10:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-filthyfingers@Feb 25 2006, 10:11 PM

i wanna see some sj flics not some white boy rocking fubu who doesn't write AKA YOUNG COFFEETABLE

i get pussy off of the partyline and myspace is for you toys :gaga:

[/b]

no i wasn't refering to COFFEETABLE, he seems chill, i was talking about you PUNKBITCH just stop, please, we all hate you, just stop responding and if you you're gonna run your mouth put walk in your talk and keep it privite i don't wanna see 5 whole thread pages on utter bullshit that has nothing to do with graff :yuck: . get a life dude. man, you los altos kids be spoiled, never know when to stop. this thread is retarded :rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by filthyfingers+Feb 26 2006, 09:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (filthyfingers - Feb 26 2006, 09:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 26 2006, 10:43 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-filthyfingers@Feb 25 2006, 10:11 PM

i wanna see some sj flics not some white boy rocking fubu who doesn't write AKA YOUNG COFFEETABLE

i get pussy off of the partyline and myspace is for you toys :gaga:

no i wasn't refering to COFFEETABLE, he seems chill, i was talking about you PUNKBITCH just stop, please, we all hate you, just stop responding and if you you're gonna run your mouth put walk in your talk and keep it privite i don't wanna see 5 whole thread pages on utter bullshit that has nothing to do with graff :yuck: . get a life dude. man, you los altos kids be spoiled, never know when to stop. this thread is retarded :rolleyes:

[/b]

thats right, i got dirt on all you little gay why's with your 10,000 different screen names trying to make up some bullshit like you ripped off REVOK's ear with a hammer last time i checked he had 2...your just hurt that someones putting you in your place in your own territory up on the computer, your safety zone

put you in your place on here just like it goes down on the street

los altos hills? pshpfft

thats right, i got dirt on all you little gay why's with your 10,000 different screen names trying to make up some bullshit like you ripped off REVOK's ear with a hammer last time i checked he had 2...your just hurt that someones putting you in your place in your own territory up on the computer, your safety zone

los altos hills? pshpfft

what place exactly have you put me in? what streets? you don't know streets kid. the only response who've givin anybody is that you front like there's no tomorrow and you pull little fat 14 year old tongan girls off party lines and beat off on the internet in your daddy's mansion in los altos. what affiliation do you have with seventh letter? you don't know revok. stop droppin names. what do you write? c'mon, if i want any question answered it's that. i'm just trying to get your stubborn ass off of 12 oz. so it doesn't create a little chain of homos (who don't write) like you destroying every thread in the forum. you've fucked this thread enough already, go away. :hatred:

Guest punkbitch

los altos hills? pshpfft

what place exactly have you put me in? what streets? you don't know streets kid. the only response who've givin anybody is that you front like there's no tomorrow and you pull little fat 14 year old tongan girls off party lines and beat off on the internet in your daddy's mansion in los altos. what affiliation do you have with seventh letter? you don't know revok. stop droppin names. what do you write? c'mon, if i want any question answered it's that. i'm just trying to get your stubborn ass off of 12 oz. so it doesn't create a little chain of homos (who don't write) like you destroying every thread in the forum. you've fucked this thread enough already, go away. :hatred:

who the fuck is fronting????all truth you just cant stand it

Guest punkbitch

you bitches try to spread 1000 false ass rumors about peoples ears getting ripped off everybody fearing some bitch shit and how you bomb creeks :haha: now your getting put in your place....los altos hills?? like i said...pshspfft

this shits all truth, stop me when im lying...all those cats weasleed there way outta getting punked

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by punkbitch@Feb 26 2006, 09:30 PM

you bitches try to spread 1000 false ass rumors about peoples ears getting ripped off everybody fearing some bitch shit and how you bomb creeks :haha: now your getting put in your place....los altos hills?? like i said...pshspfft

this shits all truth, stop me when im lying...all those cats weasleed there way outta getting punked

or running or getting beat for talking, this shit just gives you a place to justify it

Guest punkbitch

ill tell you what affiliation i have with the seventh letter, i where nike shoes, Revok put a nike imprinted on pussy veks forehead....that enough for you?

Originally posted by truesnvogues+Feb 26 2006, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Feb 26 2006, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Feb 26 2006, 12:24 AM

ur a nobody yach is up ur not hes only been writing a few months and everybody knows his shit who you again???????????

Who?

[/b]

:haha: fools who write for a few months need to write a few more months before gettin down...this punkbitch shit killed the thread,cmon sj this is some sorry tired tired shit

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by rare_breed+Feb 27 2006, 04:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rare_breed - Feb 27 2006, 04:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-truesnvogues@Feb 25 2006, 02:09 AM

FUKET

eba00390160f00000055.jpg

i want to know the story behind this.

[/b]

that cant be facepunch, he was on the freeway

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by george burns+Feb 27 2006, 04:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (george burns - Feb 27 2006, 04:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by truesnvogues@Feb 26 2006, 12:00 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Feb 26 2006, 12:24 AM

ur a nobody yach is up ur not hes only been writing a few months and everybody knows his shit who you again???????????

Who?

:haha: fools who write for a few months need to write a few more months before gettin down...this punkbitch shit killed the thread,cmon sj this is some sorry tired tired shit

[/b]

why are you talking like your good toy?

Archived