Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 7126

My bro just found my dime

Guest 7126

well i went to take a shower and when i came out my bro is in my room sittin on my pc with a big bag of catnip in front of him and my dime, so i walk in and he's like wats this?

i was like thats catnip, but i didnt see the dime,so he's like wats that?

This is me:eek: ,ummmmmmmmm...thats weed,he's like wat was u gona do with it.....duhhh iwas gona smoke it.

so he askin my where i got it blah blah and so on, he's gona call tha cops on me next time he finds it blah and stupid shit.

and im thinkin awwwwwwww:( man i was gona smoke that and now i dont have it anymore.:mad:

so he goes into tha bathroom take a shower while he took the weed and the cracked blunt i smoked earlier, when he came out he left it on the sink, so i went in spilled the blunt shit into the toilet took a new bag and put my weed in it..puttin the weed in my pocket.So i flushed the toilet and brough the weed baggie to him and the paper the blunt tobaco was in and said i flushed it. He's like dont bullshit me,give it to me,we're gona have problems..blah blah..i was like i got nuttin to give you and walked in my room doin my homework...later he comes in and asks me for 10 bucks for lunch, and then he's like did u really flush that shit down the toilet....i was like YEAHHHHH MAN

and here i am all high from that trees i smoked :p :dazed: .

im bored out of my fukin mind here

Guest 7126
Originally posted by non-hetero

What are you 10?

:eek: how'd u know