The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the fuck is the idea?show every single little bit of graffiti in the whole of bristol?its a small place and alot of it is awful,its supposeed to be about riding around discovering stuff for yourself.how about some people keep their heads down and stop chatting away?

Police stopped me today, they are carrying out questionaires on wot the townspeople think of graff, it was so funny i just had to stand there and fill out these questions like, do you think that graffiti changes the views tourists have of bristol. Something big must be goin down, what with newspaper articles an now this.:lol: :lol: :lol:

$afe.

The thing ive noticed recently, as pointed out by cloudstepper, is that people just take flicks of everything.

In the last couple of pages, the majority are sick flicks, but also there is one or two fliks that are absolute wank, which is an embarrassment to Bristol. It's mostly in the street bombing flicks i notice.

I myself am probably guilty of posting (and making, lol) a whack flick or two but i aim to stop that right now. I urge you lot to do the same. Leave out the shite!

On another note, i should like to extend my big ups to the 15 hardcore. haha. I love press propaganda.

Archived