im in so much fucking pain right now

$360

well, there have been moments....

but the first time was a real humbling experience.

the first time i really got it,i was in london. i didnt know what the fuck to do so i went to the emergency room. i only waited about 20 minutes before someone helped me. so im in the temporary holding room, and going in i thought "they will just re-hydrate me and give some meds, ill be out by tonight."

i was so wrong. i sat there all day and all night, being like what the fuck. it turns out they didnt have room for me to go anywhere, and even worse, nowhere to stay that night. there was just one room avalable, which was the one they gave me.

can you guess where that room was kids?yes, you guessed it, in the CANCER ward. i was the only person in that wing of the hospital, garanteed a walk out of there.

so, i never really had the thought, just because i felt so icredibly lucky to not be half way there already. definetly one of those life changing experiences.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

day 2

so i guess this is going to be my daily complaint journal until i get better. i seriously doubt that anyone wants to hear about my bowl problems at this point, and if this is the case than stop looking at the thread. if you have complaints to add, feel free. misery loves company.

complaint of the day:i fucking hate avacados. i fucking hate them. all ive eaten since yesterday was avacados. and all im going to be able to eat in the near future are *you guessed it* avacados. i think i can eat banannas, but i dont have any, so it dosnt make much of a difference.

yes.have some.

Originally posted by space base

Today, I was shaving my chest and I slipped and accidentally cut my neck.

seriously?

dude, you need a mach 3, my friend. i havent had one cut since i got one. expesive, but worth the money

I was in the hospital back in May for something along these lines.

I had a rare case of strep and a form of colitis that they never really

pinned a name on. They said this was because there's so much shit

growing down there that when something goes wrong, it's hard to discern

what's doing it.

So I kinda know what you're going through. The case I had caused me

to bleed internally into my intestines. It sucked... by the time I went into

the hospital I could barely walk any more, and I kinda blanked out a few

times in the ER while they were setting up my room. If I had stayed

home another day, I don't think I'd be around.

Take your meds, enjoy what foods you can eat. Feel better.

damn S@T@N, thats hardcore.

its true though. they know little to nothing about the condition. it sucks. anyway, it sounds like you shaped up, so that probably mean i will to. hopefully sooner than later.

*on another note, you can see mars really well tonight. or i can anyway. i know iloveboxcars started a thread about it a while ago, but damn, its so fucking amazing to see it. you should go outside and look.

outside now.computer later.

Archived