power of the mind

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dog ive been in lucid dreams before

but i get to scared and i wake up

because i can feel myself asleep

like i know in my head im there asleep

but im controllign this body in a dream,

and i get this terrible sense of being help less

and i freak out and feel claustrophobic

and like i try so hard to move until i wake up and im all flailing and stuff

this was after reading web pages on how to lucid dream, you know how your supposed to imagine what you want behind you,

well i imagined a bomb girl behind me

but i felt so scared of some attacking me in this prone state, i just bugged out,

similars stuff has happened manyt imes

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm like ToYs... I can pretty much lucid dream on demand, and I do it 2-3 times a week. On three separate occasions, two intentional and one unintentional, I had OBE's. Really, really scary shit, but it's all good once you realize it's all in your head.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

On three separate occasions, two intentional and one unintentional, I had OBE's. Really, really scary shit

And OBE's would be...? I've been trying all these mental exercises to 'train' my brain, persay - even if it doesn't lead to my being albe to lucid dream, it's fucking interesting to say the least - i've learned to clear my mind of all and any thoughts, into a meditation-like state. It's extremely relaxing and quite entertaining at the same time.. now if only i could carry that state over into a dream sequence, i'm sure it'd get the ball rolling. It seems, however, no matter how relaxed and "cleared" my mind is, the instant before i fall asleep (you know - that "hypnagogic imagery" state) my mind suddenly floods itself with the most irrelevant of thoughts.

Fascinating, i tells ya.

Archived