KANSAS CITY-barnyard funk

ooo la la

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: horses and cows..

Originally posted by FiLLDaMoRgUe

..aint no barns in my fuckin hood..

...some gummo's here and there..

....but thats about it.....

call the coroner...

yeah... i talked to fem about it a long time ago but never got around to it... you'd have to drive like an hour outside the city to get to any probably... actually, i bet farmers wouldn't even care if you asked them for permission...

i avoid going into kansas, though my ladyfriend lives in the dotty. i was talking about going east.

and i meant like consistent barns after barns.... you could find a few i'm sure, but not as many big ones close to the highway with high visibility and all.

Guest hobolocoe

hey style king

Originally posted by STYLE KING

MPULSE, VIZIE AND ANY OF THE REST OF YOU THAT BITE OLD SCHOOL NEW YORK OR EUROPE, JUST STOP BECAUSE YOUR STYLES ARE WEEK AND OLD.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who's style you bitin style king...everybody knows ny writers bite bite bite, thats how you learn. somebody influences you, or teaches letters..i dont get what your getting at...i'd like to see some of your origanality...you've seen mine.......ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Archived