Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Beef is dumb. I got none, I dont think shasta has beef either. Prob. upset he didnt win, but I'd think I'd be too if I drew that clown. That was a sick clown. But hey win some loose some, thats the game. Cant go getting all pissy if things dont go your way.

Shasta - Take what they say and learn from it. Keep what you like, ignore the rest. Hands down I think if yours were colored you would have taken me out!

This is the same reason the thread went to shit before. There was this guy Asian KId that caused so much crap on here. I was like winning most of my battles and I think at the time OMEN was my main competition. Anyway asian got smoked several times and then turned cry baby. Made up all kinds of shit to try and create hatters. Well it came down to this I called him on a one on one battle he took the challange. I said that would be my last battle cause I didnt wanna get caught up in all this bullshit. Anyways I posted, he bitched out and he never loged back on. Neither did I until I saw that a new person was gonna run the thread... People slowly got caught in the bull shit and slowly left until only toys were in here. Lets not let that happen again!

Just for kicks, this was the one for that last battle. (I'm kinda known for the lego guy hehehee) The battle was full color - characters - word rewt - anything goes...

fullasian.jpg

asianword.jpg

Ps. Battles are fun if you dont take it personal. Put in the work and you make a lot of connections around the world. Best part of it is that most of the people voting for you have no idea who you are, and that is what makes it an honest vote.

4U Antikone - One of my first Krylon action - Did the viper...

viperwhs.jpg

im not talkin shit here but newkon you are amazing and you will win every battle i dont understand why you wouldnt give other people a chance although you say noone knows you personally and thats what makes it a fair vote its really not fair because everyone does vote for you cuz you were the raining kind of this thread for so long. i give you mad respect but i think you outweigh your competition and its a joke for you bcz you crush hard haha. much respect mad love newkon

well actually im not known for letters at all - so the robotech was huge for me.

Im not sure if you read earlier, but I am sitting out of the thanksgiving battle. One that I would have loved to do. But yea thanks for the respect.

Here's my question...

Would you like a thread that pushes the competition, that attracts dope cats that are trying to take eachother out. A thread that people knows that the competion is sick and that if you go to it your gonna see some ill shit!

or...

Would you like a thread that dope cats stop by, take a look and see toys in it, nothing of quality, and never coming back! A thread that everyone know is a joke! Oh kind of like how the last thread ended...

Tell me this... How may times would you go to see a bunch of crapy football players play football? And how many times would you go watch a NFL game? Were trying to make this thead the NFL baby. Hahaahahaaaaa

quit being pussys and just step up the game, if you cant stand the heat get yo ass out the kitchen. ^^ crush a way if you want to dont let this guy guilt trip you out of drawing some turkeys:chicken: (pretend it's a turkey) by the way count me in for the next one with newkon, no beef or nothing, but this is the BATTLE THREAD so thats whats supposed to happen, BATTLEING its not like newkons Q-bert or something. (banned from competition)

New Battle

3D SKETCH BATTLE

Rules =

must be 3D piece, not just like simple drop shadow, but wicked 3D

if u dont know what i am talking about then u shouldnt be entering

WORD = "OBERON"

advanced writers only please

there is no limit to the max amount of entries on this battle...

please post saying "i am in" or whatever so i know who is in and who isnt.

please DO NOT post your entries in the thread, please PM them to me!

this makes it less confusing when people are trying to vote on it before it is over and all that shit.

any questions PM me

Due Date = Tuesday Nov 21

results will be posted in "Battle Results and Voting Superthread"

this thread will contain the pieces submitted.

this is so you can view who won and lost each battle and vote the quality pieces that were in it.

Winners will be posted up in a Scoreboard so everyone can see who is the reigning champion in certain categories.

may the best writer win.

Additionally, save the chit-chat, keep it battle related.[/size]

ya know what..fuck this i ant battling shit no more....this is some onesided bullshit.... i aint hatn on new kon but man it seems like some people be ridn his nuts...so what if i didnt color it it doesnt matter...i aint battling anymore...

dont you feel bad

thiers about 1000 kids from hawaii that go on this site

everyone of newkons votes was from someone from hawaii except for that mexican guy

not saying that newkon didnt deserve those votes, cuz newkons a character god, just saying

i think people are being a little bias, i dunno, i dont want to start a big thing on this

so no need qoute me or respond

im jus sayin

ps

i can say this because i am one of those thousand:lol:

well actually im not known for letters at all - so the robotech was huge for me.

Im not sure if you read earlier, but I am sitting out of the thanksgiving battle. One that I would have loved to do. But yea thanks for the respect.

Here's my question...

Would you like a thread that pushes the competition, that attracts dope cats that are trying to take eachother out. A thread that people knows that the competion is sick and that if you go to it your gonna see some ill shit!

or...

Would you like a thread that dope cats stop by, take a look and see toys in it, nothing of quality, and never coming back! A thread that everyone know is a joke! Oh kind of like how the last thread ended...

Tell me this... How may times would you go to see a bunch of crapy football players play football? And how many times would you go watch a NFL game? Were trying to make this thead the NFL baby. Hahaahahaaaaa

so true my dude thanks for putting it into perspective. i feel you.

damn newkon send me some copics and ill be in on every battle just to make things interesting.....lol all i got are damn decos and a cheap 24 pack of prismas...lack of colors..lol...but ill get down with this 3d piece..havent done ne 3d for almost a year now but it will be fun

Im kinda confused... Is the Madman calling me out? Does he think I shouldnt have won? Well if he his, I'm up for a one on one! And I tell you what "Q" if its a one on one then you pick some credible judges, "judges not from Hawaii!" I tired of this shit... What ever you guys want, you make the rules, call the battle and I'm in.

get this: theres people from hawaii supporting newkon because they see the work he's put in and the talent he has

keep battling him, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

i like seeing newkon get all into it and bust some crazy stuff for you guys

So now people are hating because of talent. That hsit has been going on through EVERYTHING competitive sports graffiti hobbies even drugs. Back in the day when i thought i was invinsible we used to have who could take the biggest bong hoot comps and shit its just friendly competition. no need to bitch out someone for talent just step up ur game and get practicing. props to newkon for givin people a shot on the thanksgiving battle.