Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

the gambit entry was just for another entry.. for the kiddies, aquick simple........ you're supergay, freakshow.. case not closed,

HAHAHAHA...na cased was closed....man just be quiet.. your making a fool of yourself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey shaken, thanks for the submission, lets keep this thread going, its a good concept the whole blackbook battle shit is fun, thanks to anyone who takes the time to draw some shit for this website. lets not lose the meaning in shit talk and egotistical bickering. i appreciate anyone that takes the time to do their best sketch and submit it to the judgment of others. if you ain't putting up shit than shut the fuck up.

i don't have an artist ego.. some dude brought beef from a diff. thread.. f'anyone one petty enough to dig up a post and call me out. then he's gonna post some bunk shit afterwards.. pardon me, for call'n it what it is

i don't start shit, call anyone out for no reason, or take shit.. just post the fliks

• 2 weeks later...