Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jesus fucking christ...

can you fools take this bullshit to the pm's please? i can't handle your shit talk nor your garbage back and forth internet threats.

and feel free to call me out for saying this, i'll happily battle any of you, but at the end of the day, i'm just backing my own point of the fact that this is THE BATTLE THREAD... where people expect to see and expect to post battles, not this bullshit i've seen for nearly two pages. grow up.

Mr Dedication, that thing you posted for edogg... i'm sorry but i can see the pencil lines on it, and it's not the hottness you're making yourself out to be capable of. no beef, but too many peeps in here are getting an ego. not trying to single you out or anything but you've dropped alot of posts when you really didn't need to... anyways, it's whatever.

and ANGER, i'm sorry man but you got called out and it's lookin' pretty proven that the style you had in that fortune shit ain't your own. fair do's if you got that shit off your own back, but let me put it this way, if anyone ever called me out about a letter, my style, a colour scheme, whatever... and a flick where i saw the similarities of it myself, i'd do my damned hardest to switch my shit up. it never has been and never will be any intention of mine to have my shit look like anyone elses. that's the nature of this game in my opinion. no beef, i'm just trying to say, don't get heated about all this, just switch shit up and prove these people wrong. competition is common place in this culture, thrive off it.

oh and optick, i got your sketch man, i'll pm you mine when i've got the luxury of having my laptop back online (same reason as why i've not posted my "fortune" piece) your sketch was nice man, i'm massively impressed. it's good to catch an old school version of my name, especially from a cat who's paid his dues and earned his stripes, i'll try to pull something special outta the bag ;-)

again, i ain't trying to get anybodies back up or beef anyone, this shits all fun to me. i just think people need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. this threads garbage with this kinda crap going on, let's keep it civil yeah?

anyways, keep on keeping on...

HAAHAHAH ANGER YOUR ASS IS BOUT TO GET CALL OUT AGAIN BRUH... KEEP TALKIN AND SOMEONE'S BOUT TO SHOVE "A CARD" UP YOUR ASS

hahaha well i have just been looking at your profil.. it is really funny how you talk all this game thinkin your some hot shot and then on all your sketches your excusing your hurt peices with a "shityy pic," or "i have no markers..and if i did im too lazy to spend time making my sketches look pretty..hope no one minds my sloppyness" guess what, a graff peice aint just about your letters, it's about your layout, overall style, colors, techniques, highlights, 3-d.. there is so much that goes into a peice in my book (and i'm sure a lot of other ppls too) your just a little rookie who has a big mouth

hahaha well i have just been looking at your profil.. it is really funny how you talk all this game thinkin your some hot shot and then on all your sketches your excusing your hurt peices with a "shityy pic," or "i have no markers..and if i did im too lazy to spend time making my sketches look pretty..hope no one minds my sloppyness" guess what, a graff peice aint just about your letters, it's about your layout, overall style, colors, techniques, highlights, 3-d.. there is so much that goes into a peice in my book (and i'm sure a lot of other ppls too) your just a little rookie who has a big mouth

once again you just talking and not posting any sketches, oh, and sketches are just that, SKETCHES, i take time into my shit when im actually PATINTING it on a wall, thats when i care. Rookie? hah u dont know me so stop making assumptions and post your shit already

OK BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS SERIOUSLY GETING FUCKING GOD DAMN ANNOYING. CLEAN THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINAS AND TAKE THE FEET OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND FUCKING GROW UP. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY RUINING THIS SHIT SO BAD. HOW BOUT THIS YOU BOTH ARE WACK?! IS THAT ENOUGH TO SHUT YOU TWO THE FUCK UP. PUT YOUR FUCKIN PEN TO THE PAPER AND SETTLE IT THERE GOD DAMN GET OVER YOUR EGOS!

OK BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS SERIOUSLY GETING FUCKING GOD DAMN ANNOYING. CLEAN THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINAS AND TAKE THE FEET OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND FUCKING GROW UP. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY RUINING THIS SHIT SO BAD. HOW BOUT THIS YOU BOTH ARE WACK?! IS THAT ENOUGH TO SHUT YOU TWO THE FUCK UP. PUT YOUR FUCKIN PEN TO THE PAPER AND SETTLE IT THERE GOD DAMN GET OVER YOUR EGOS![/color]

i have posted my shit, numerous times, they are the ones who keep talking shit and not posting anything like bitches!!!:eek:

DONT TALK UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR FUCKING SKETCHES!!!!

i have posted my shit, numerous times, they are the ones who keep talking shit and not posting anything like bitches!!!:eek:

DONT TALK UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR FUCKING SKETCHES!!!!

Look homie I dont have to post shit, I have nothing to prove to you....And I sure as fuck dont give a shit what you think of me so....go search my post some more and see what you can find, maybe you'll find that winning card you need for that garbage hand you playing. :lol:

Where's your shit to shut my mouth, and yeah the whole 2 or 3 of you, edogg thought your remote was mine, so yeah... rock on with your bad self!!

Here's a thought, pick a word tell me the word go burn then post it,

or you could keep flapping your gum's

and it doesnt bother me when toy's call me a toy, it's just funny...

have a great day and happy sketching!!!!

oh and by the way, anything I've posted has been for fun... There letters that I've never done and freestyled all of it.... there sketches, whatever.... the people trying to call me out are as bad or worse than myself on paper, so it's funny to me.. I got a target on my back for some reason, it's cool... just back your talk up.... post something? anything!!! if you burn me you burn me, dboutfull but at least you wouldnt be just TALKING..

OK BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS IS SERIOUSLY GETING FUCKING GOD DAMN ANNOYING. CLEAN THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINAS AND TAKE THE FEET OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND FUCKING GROW UP. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY RUINING THIS SHIT SO BAD. HOW BOUT THIS YOU BOTH ARE WACK?! IS THAT ENOUGH TO SHUT YOU TWO THE FUCK UP. PUT YOUR FUCKIN PEN TO THE PAPER AND SETTLE IT THERE GOD DAMN GET OVER YOUR EGOS![/color]

JUST FOR YOUR INFO, DICK FACE, IT'S THESE COMMENTS THAT KEEP THIS SHIT GOING SO IF YOU ARE SO FED UP, DON'T READ THE BEEF, GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER, AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR OLD MAN'S DICK

How about Burn? piece, whatever for the rule's.... just BURNNN.. due what? Fri,sat, or sun?(how busy are you) bring the A game....

and on a side note, really, I dont care for beef, espescially with people I'll never see in person....

I respect everyone, including you for battling.... I have no beef with any of you, I just want to practice, in peace...

PEACE...

and I'm sorry for telling you to eat a dick, it was a reflex... GOOD LUCK..

that being said... fortune- Optick waste- Edogg..

haha, yeah cool... dont trip i just want the battle to actually mean something... ill bring the a game dont worry bout that, ummm how about friday night...? yeah? so piece!? got it... my bad too though, thanks for the appology, i dont wanna sound gay or anything but its all good....

JUST FOR YOUR INFO, DICK FACE, IT'S THESE COMMENTS THAT KEEP THIS SHIT GOING SO IF YOU ARE SO FED UP, DON'T READ THE BEEF, GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER, AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR OLD MAN'S DICK

your a bitch, you think this is beef?:lol: this is the internet you fucking nerd, aint no beef on here. Why wont you post your shit? dont be a little bitch post your fucking sketch!!! you called me out and i backed my shit up with a couples sketches where your shit at????:huh: