Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Once upon a time...

This thread killed with dope shit! Most people would just vote and not battle because the talent was so high. I was/am a toy that sat back learned alot form those heads. We need to get them fools back in here!

that whole thing reminded me of this piece where on the side the writer wrote about how the lexington line isn't the same as it used to be and if graffiti will ever last

lee_epitaph1.jpg

i know its random, but i thought i'd post it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
seen your work... I think there is a toy battle thread
You mean all my awesome characters??? :rolleyes: I spent mad time on those.

Spend more time worrying about yourself and less time playing net detective searching my post....Only a new generation paper wizard would do some shit like that, then challenge another forum poster to a paper "battle"....:o

You mean all my awesome characters??? :rolleyes: I spent mad time on those.

Spend more time worrying about yourself and less time playing net detective searching my post....Only a new generation paper wizard would do some shit like that, then challenge another forum poster to a paper "battle"....:o

wow dumb shit ima toy and i kno this but u need 2 shut the fuck up cuz newkon will kill u at letters charactors and all that shit ok

also u can spend hours and hours on somethin and it can still look like SHITTTT so shut the fuck up

im parta the new age graff writers and i know when to hold my tounge

u need 2 shut the fuck up cuz newkon will kill u at letters charactors and all that shit ok

also u can spend hours and hours on somethin and it can still look like SHITTTT so shut the fuck up

:lol: You just dont get it and it's funny as fuck to me.

I be spendin' hours on my shit dawg, for real son my shit is mad fresh yo...excuse me while I go feel myself.

:lol: You just dont get it and it's funny as fuck to me.

I be spendin' hours on my shit dawg, for real son my shit is mad fresh yo...excuse me while I go feel myself.

ok bitch ya shits as hard as my dogs shit

shut the fuck up or this gon be dedicated 2 u

i done came from nothin

which means i will stop at nothin

hush up boy all the shit i said i aint bluffin

wit an altered mindset the shit that i see

enters my brain and influences me

snub to ya head boy the bullets rickashe from the concrete

go through windows civilians looks like street meat

and when ur body and the ground meet

i end scraps wit the chrome heat

nice wit the knife but betta wit the uzi

my words go right through none say excuse me

and when the synthemesk enters my body

i get loud and go afta any and everybody

no matter the color black white asian or mex.

cuz my rounds aint racist and neither are my techs

my lyrics might get a lil proud cuz i kno im the best

hit hard like i caved ya chest

nastier than a aids carring dad that molests

i see the battle thread has turned more into the special olympics of internet beef, sad story, i used to look up to hella guys in here, almost turned completely to shit recently, and no beef Newkon, but keep dumb niggas like this below you, fuck him, do your thing man

You people dont know the meaning of sarcasm, and that's why I stay laughin' at yall.

And what kinda lames sit around and talk about how good it used to be in a thread on a fuckin' messageboard? And how they miss their favorite paper writers nuts they used to swing off???

For all I know, Newkon could be talkin' bout me....I used to win these stupid battles in this very thread way back when it was first started...Even he was talkin' bout me it still wouldn't change the fact that he's on some "I used to love this thread when so and so posted" faggot shit.

:lol: