Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SURVIVED ABORTION+Feb 27 2006, 10:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SURVIVED ABORTION - Feb 27 2006, 10:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarzAbove@Feb 27 2006, 05:04 PM

SURVIVED ABORTION

disney land

punky presh

BADidea

and any1 else from 808 if your going to vote be fair. I will count your votes from now on only if I feel it's justified.

:privateeye:

idk about the other fools but i vote for who deserves to be voted for. isnt i clear in the pictures? the only person that came close to newkon was fatcap (fly as hell btw) but newkon took if for his creativity. but whatever you dont HAVE to count my votes, i dont think newkon needs it to win. :king:

[/b]

Sounds valid enough your cool ;)

this is what stars wrote:

Originally posted by StarzAbove@Feb 27 2006, 12:04 PM

SURVIVED ABORTION

disney land

punky presh

BADidea

and any1 else from 808 if your going to vote be fair. I will count your votes from now on only if I feel it's justified.

this is what i think

Ayo man for you so say something like that is pretty small. Dude that's disrespecting my work, and disrespecting those who vote. Thats pretty jacked!

I'm new to this graf thing and had my first post on Jan 31st. Entered my first battle on Feb. 8th. Since then I've entered in the BBoy character, ES, Ven, Clioe and Yakuza. Yea I won 5 of 6, but shit I think I should have! The one I lost, I SUCKED, and I should have lost. The BBoy character I just got by and won by one... (OMEN IS THE SHIT)

Th3 Monk

mindvapors

freshestkid

faze 1

buffalo

youngone

disneyland

punkypresh

survivedabortion

lakafe

ninja1065

badidea

tapsit

canucmee

these are all the cats that voted for me in these battles. I personally know 2 of them and dont know the rest, besides for their work on 12oz. Again for you to question thier vote is wack. Your questioning the people that make your form tick, Dammmmmmmmm.

Besides that, take a better look. "I just did." Yes all these cats have voted for me, but look closer they have all voted against me too!

Whatever man! I was on of the biggest supports of this thread, but now it just seems like getting caught up in a lot of bullshit. Not worth the trouble! I'll finish this battle im in and the I'm out!

To the other Writers out there good ups like your work, yea i like yours to Asian Kid! But why you gotta make up shit, start shit, and talk shit, just because you lost!

NEWKON

Originally posted by GOT A KURE@Feb 27 2006, 07:07 PM

NAH NEWKON BRO U CHOOSE THE WORD NO CHARCTERS OR COULOURS,JUST LETTERS WITH OUTLINE PUNK BITCH

AGAIN READ BEFORE YOU SPEAK BITCH!

THATS YOUR PROBLEM! maybe you cat read! Fuck you talk so much shit and say so much shit after the point! THE BATTLE IS ALREADY CALLED FOOL! ITS BEEN POSTED BY STARS! SEE WHAT I MEAN STARS?

TOO BAD YOU WANT THIS? COME AND TAKE IT BITCH!

WORD: REWT

FULL COLOR - if you cant color thats YOUR fucken PROBLEM

DUE: MONDAY MARCH 6th

NEWKON :hatred:

----

The KURE to this fucken problem! :chicken:

this whole thing needs to stop...don't be jelous newkon's piece was the most creative. he clearly asked if he could do "anything" he wanted...asian kid said it was cool...so he came with a fresh idea. NOW GET OFF HIS BACK AND OUT OF THIS THREAD WITH ALL THIS HATE! newkon shouldn't have to bouce out of the thread cause of some random that says bro every other word...you should take his work for what it is and next time try harder and beat him...not nut riding just my 2 cents...

yo edogg whats up with are 1 on 1 battle? just pick a word and I'm down ;)

Originally posted by StarzAbove@Feb 27 2006, 05:04 PM

SURVIVED ABORTION

disney land

punky presh

BADidea

what did i do? i cant vote? its not like im using favoritism towards hawaii cause i just moved there like, uuuh 3 weeks ago? idk whatever im done with this thread, too much drama and my name somehow got dragged into it. :hatred:

mad respect to all you straight up mofos that are speaking your mind!

yo phunky phresh, you here in hawaii? look me up son! i'll get you info on the next writers bench! Sorry man didnt wann drag you in, or didnt mean to. I'm just making a point because that asian kid told stars that i knew all you cats and that why im getting votes! now stars is questioning my shit, just because of a stupid mutherfucker!

newkon

tapsit - rover.

whoa, so much fooking drama...up in here now...too much talkin not enough battlin.

how about a full pager (throws, hands, simple)

word: *EDIT i dont like how absent flows for me..new word WEAZR

colors: 3 colors max

due: friday, March 3rd.

keep the hate on all the other boards on here...you wont have to look hard, about 85% of them are filled with it. These are anonymous online battles people....let the shit go....there aint no prizes, no glory, no nothin for the winner....maybe a boost for the e-ego, but in the end...who really gives a fuck?

peace.

Originally posted by punky presh+Feb 28 2006, 02:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (punky presh - Feb 28 2006, 02:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-StarzAbove@Feb 27 2006, 05:04 PM

SURVIVED ABORTION

disney land

punky presh

BADidea

what did i do? i cant vote? its not like im using favoritism towards hawaii cause i just moved there like, uuuh 3 weeks ago? idk whatever im done with this thread, too much drama and my name somehow got dragged into it. :hatred:

[/b]

-My suspisions come from you guys never posting a sketch.

-Havnt voted for any other battles other than the ones feat someone from 808

-all new this year on 12oz

-last time I had this problem it was constantly 808's peeps voting 5 votes straight for their boy.

The Yakuza you def won that fair.

Again the only peeps are the ones I'm not sure about SubliminalArt,808ph8Survuved Abortion I have no problems with cuting votes for any battles.

yeah now that yopu mention it in the CLIOE battle it was the same people that voted for Newkon

Le Kafe

punky presh

BADidea

disney land

SURVIVED ABORTION

i didnt even notice anything was funny until somebody else brought it up

is it the same guy?

maybe you could ask an administrator to check the ip adresses of some of the screen names and see if they match.

im really feelin that PIECE up there by M A D. and the SKILS one by unknown and hated is unique. but i dont see them registered for any battles, nore do i see those words as one of the battle words? just curious. is it for the state your name? cause it full already but if starz doesnt mind letting another state ur name open then im down.