Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onheres@Apr 8 2005, 07:30 PM

well can we see flicks of your 100% original, style that

doesnt resemble anything out there right now?

people love to be quick at calling someone a biter

perfectly spoken^^^^^^

i like how people come on here and talk the talk but will not battle!?!

bullshitters suck. big-ups to all the battle heads, fuck the jealous. even the obvious beginners are showing vast improvements.

any body who thinks paper battles are toy can instigate a WALL battle

and i'm down. pieces or big shit(rollers....) the only thing i will not waste my time on is a wall tag battle.

when ever your ready grandpooproyal, you can even pick the word!!!!

Originally posted by grandponeroyal@Apr 8 2005, 05:41 PM

i have a question for everybody......a couple of pages back there was a battle for the word ZERO...so the question is: What is worse the guy (infamous something or other) winning a battle by blatantly biting Can2, or the people for voting for a toy biter????................

how the fuck did i bite can 2... cause i use alot of arrows... hrrmmm... i think your trying to look to hard into this whole thing... go find someone else to beef with... your not worth my time...

onheres and waters... well put... id be down to hit a wall for a battle... post the flick... lemme build up my paint repetuar and ill be down...

haha..i just checked out this whole can 2 bite crap...that 2 is definitely some can2 shit..haha funny..who cares..you have to rip on someone when you're coming up i guess..who better than someone that good..the 2 or..."Z" as he calls it in this as well as the O are can knocks..the E and the R are pretty sad...

can2_sd.jpg

sorry man...haha i just thought it was funny...but ..keep on keepin on..

Originally posted by Mistery+Apr 8 2005, 12:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mistery - Apr 8 2005, 12:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NeRVe54@Apr 5 2005, 07:58 AM

damn i aint been around, ok lets see, ya george w's piece was nice and i think the whole U"SS"A thing is a little off... but creative either way.  i like it.

oh, and EDOGG got that NEW pencil.

all u ppl r so stupid.. SS.. u no the Nazi's right..... SS soldiers.. stupid ppl

[/b]

that is what i thought about that. i see the whole ussr thing as well.

both of those were some scary groups of mislead people.

it could happen to any country with evil leadership....hmmm.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>VOTE ON</span>

Abel v. Beelkaemoney (Dert) 2 - 1

(v)Emergingraffer,Waters,Faze1,

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OPEN BATTLES</span>

USA911(COLOR:DUE4/8)GeorgeWBush v. HofBl 0 - 0

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>CLOSED BATTLES</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>RECENTLY COMPLETED</span>

Bamer v. SkamoneRv v. OriginalR (Beep) 5 - 2 - 1 BAMER WINS

InfamousCraze v. ILLadeLBuiLt v. BlistaCompact v. Beelkaemoney (Zero) 5 - 1 - 0 - 0 INFAMOUSCRAZE WINS

SkamoneRv v. Abel v. Edogg v. HofBl v. MakeItHappen (New) 5 - 3 - 1 – 0 – 0 SKAMONERV WINS

Waters v. Nerve54 v. Faze1 v. Ahem (New) 5 - 0 - 0 - 0 WATERS WINS

FINAL WINNERS LIST AUG 2003-MAR 2005

Originally posted by Girth Brooks@Apr 8 2005, 08:50 PM

haha..i just checked out this whole can 2 bite crap...that 2 is definitely some can2 shit..haha funny..who cares..you have to rip on someone when you're coming up i guess..who better than someone that good..the 2 or..."Z" as he calls it in this as well as the O are can knocks..the E and the R are pretty sad...

can2_sd.jpg

sorry man...haha i just thought it was funny...but ..keep on keepin on..

ok.... i see the resemblance... not... that doesn't look anything like it other than the arrows... and if i was going to bite someone i think id just bite a z... not try to turn a 2 into a z... ill admit i probably borrowed the arrow thing... but i hadn't seen a can 2 piece in over 2 years... ive stoped looking at graffiti online cause i find the more you look at the more you tend to accomidate their style into your own... i wanted an oldskool feel for this outline... so i guess i used his arrows in my piece... as for bittin it... i had no clue that anyone would think that... stop hatin... damn... if you think i was bittin then go on... i don't give a fuck... but get off it...

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>BATTLE THREAD RULES</span>

Any 12oz Member can battle.

Just issue a challenge or step into any battle taking place under OPEN BATTLE.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>BATTLE TYPES:</span>

3D - Character - Handstyle - OneLiner - Piece - Photoshop(Digital) - Single Letter - Straight Letter(Simple) - ThrowUps - Wall

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>PARTICIPANTS:</span>

(1on1) to (5) People MOST per battle

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>BATTLE GROUNDS:</span>

Choose your own MEDIUM(S) WORD/NUMBER(S) THEME(S) COLOR(S) & DUE DATE

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>VOTING</span>

Anyone can vote

To vote just Copy+Paste, Type, Post the members name you choose which is next to their submitted work!

(I have a right to disallow any vote the members or I view as unjust.)

DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU SEE THE BATTLE UNDER THE VOTE COLUMN

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>RESULTS:</span>

Let me know about any vote that you feel I didn't count or can't find.

BE FAIR, UNBIAS. I take notice of voting for your friends, voting for your hometown & people who have just registered on 12oz.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>WINNING:</span>

FIRST TO REACH 5 VOTES WINS!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>REVOTING:</span>

If the voting is close 5 - 4 or you feel as you may have been cheated from a battle, you man choose to have your submission Revoted.

Which will turn into the first person to 7 votes wins, but the votes from before will still stand.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>AFTER WINNING:</span>

I will post your win, on the MONTHLY RESULTS.

ABC order by the winners USERNAME

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OTHER:</span>

(0) Posted Flic

(X) Flic hasn't been posted

(XX) Flic was posted but, no longer works

(EDIT) I edited out one of my posts

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Notice:</span>Make this fun, There is no prize(s) for winning. If you lose do not start bitching or complaining about how much hated you are or how stupid the battle thread is! I can careless & I'll just ignore your post!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>HAVE FUN & THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING/VOTING</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>VOTE ON</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OPEN BATTLES</span>

USA911(COLOR:DUE4/10)GeorgeWBush v. HofBl 0 - 0

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>CLOSED BATTLES</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>RECENTLY COMPLETED</span>

Abel v. Beelkaemoney (Dert) 5 - 1 ABEL WINS

Bamer v. SkamoneRv v. OriginalR (Beep) 5 - 2 - 1 BAMER WINS

InfamousCraze v. ILLadeLBuiLt v. BlistaCompact v. Beelkaemoney (Zero) 5 - 1 - 0 - 0 INFAMOUSCRAZE WINS

SkamoneRv v. Abel v. Edogg v. HofBl v. MakeItHappen (New) 5 - 3 - 1 – 0 – 0 SKAMONERV WINS

Waters v. Nerve54 v. Faze1 v. Ahem (New) 5 - 0 - 0 - 0 WATERS WINS

FINAL WINNERS LIST AUG 2003-MAR 2005

Originally posted by waters+Apr 8 2005, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (waters - Apr 8 2005, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onheres@Apr 8 2005, 07:30 PM

perfectly spoken^^^^^^

bullshitters suck. big-ups to all the battle heads, fuck the jealous. even the obvious beginners are showing vast improvements.

and i'm down. pieces or big shit(rollers....) the only thing i will not waste my time on is a wall tag battle.

[/b]

...First off...nobody said paper battles are are toy...but anybody who actually paints will know that NEWER HEDS DO NIBBLE OLD STYLES BUT TOYS WILL BITE OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW...improve but don't bite...Secondly...I do call you out, peice battle, but not on paper...i've outgrown that...all the colors you want, no limit no rules...charachters around the peice too...an all out battle...."grandpooproyal" what??? how old are we kiddo.....

Originally posted by grandponeroyal+Apr 9 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grandponeroyal - Apr 9 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by waters@Apr 8 2005, 07:40 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-onheres@Apr 8 2005, 07:30 PM

perfectly spoken^^^^^^

...First off...nobody said paper battles are are toy...but anybody who actually paints will know that NEWER HEDS DO NIBBLE OLD STYLES BUT TOYS WILL BITE OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW...improve but don't bite...Secondly...I do call you out, peice battle, but not on paper...i've outgrown that...all the colors you want, no limit no rules...charachters around the peice too...an all out battle...."grandpooproyal" what??? how old are we kiddo.....

[/b]

sounds good. pick a word and a due date. i'm down for full color and character. i'm thinking like 2 week dead-line minimum. as far as the name calling....funny, but still immature.

allright then, were on waters...two weeks sounds a little distant...how about 48 hours from when the word is chosen...something random and not selected by either of us...i say a 12oz crew member decide the word...no rules no mercy...and above all NO HELP FROM ANYBODY...all you...from what i've seen on this site you kids pull some sheisty shit.............