Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PAID:one

Crack a brew and enjoy the show bro. Or turn the channel.

Corny? sure.

No need to catch feelings about it. Either contribute or ignore the thread.

I got some scrap cans lying around. Pick a word.:)

all fun.

hey ill get down on that battle, whats the word?

I dont think you can paint.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

KOOT READ.^ I GUESS ANYONE CAN JOIN ONCE KOOT ACCEPTS...

Originally posted by not_like_you

Oh you wanna go on a wall?:lol: For sure man ,but no backing out, and I expect you to post your shit first...Being that you rarely post anything...I'm busy, so I'll have my shit up by sunday...I suppose you're going to burn me considering you are better than me..:rolleyes: :lol: The word is AMOR...Shouldnt be to hard dont back out either ,cause I'm going to paint that shit and shut your ass up for good..You brown nosing dickriding toy.:yum: Lick it up...Hell you can just post up your bestest piece being that, that is your name and all...:o :o :o

Right on James?:o

Oh you wanna go on a wall? For sure man ,but no backing out, and I expect you to post your shit first...Being that you rarely post anything...I'm busy, so I'll have my shit up by sunday...I suppose you're going to burn me considering you are better than me.. The word is AMOR...Shouldnt be to hard dont back out either ,cause I'm going to paint that shit and shut your ass up for good..You brown nosing dickriding toy. Lick it up...Hell you can just post up your bestest piece being that, that is your name and all...

Heh. Sure, why not. Make the word "AEMUS" instead. I changed my name considering there is already an AMOR in my state already. He isn't good (check out the ACE crew thread) but I just changed it because I don't want people mixing us up. Brown nosing dick riding toy? Are you fucking serious? Please. You're toy as well mr. "I'm only doing graffiti because I am only good at tags." Fuck. You're even more toy then me considering you've been writing longer than me. And guess what faggot? You still suck.

You even told me yourself that you couldn't piece. I bet you're probably going to ask one of "your boys" to paint this shit for you. You're fuckin' sad. Whatever. I'm done for it.

NO LEGALS. POST A PICTURE OF THE AREA SO WE CAN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE PAINTING. SO WE CAN KNOW IF SHIT'S LEGAL OR NOT.

Koot, honestly, I don't have anything against you. You're just too cocky for own good...

peace

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Heh. Sure, why not. Make the word "AEMUS" instead. I changed my name considering there is already an AMOR in my state already. He isn't good (check out the ACE crew thread) but I just changed it because I don't want people mixing us up. Brown nosing dick riding toy? Are you fucking serious? Please. You're toy as well mr. "I'm only doing graffiti because I am only good at tags." Fuck. You're even more toy then me considering you've been writing longer than me. And guess what faggot? You still suck.

You even told me yourself that you couldn't piece. I bet you're probably going to ask one of "your boys" to paint this shit for you. You're fuckin' sad. Whatever. I'm done for it.

NO LEGALS. POST A PICTURE OF THE AREA SO WE CAN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE PAINTING. SO WE CAN KNOW IF SHIT'S LEGAL OR NOT.

Koot, honestly, I don't have anything against you. You're just too cocky for own good...

peace

There is no way in hell I go and paint your name somewhere unless you post your OWN shit first...You front like you're some all knowing graffiti champ..I guess having Ansiq stroke your ego will do that to you...Make sure you IM him and tell him to check this thread and also ban me..Like you did before..:idea: Oh I'll be painting on a legal wall, shouldn't matter to you anyway...You're painting your own name so where ever you paint people will know that the "internet frontman" was there...And give you respect since you obviously have mad respect to begin with or else you wouldn't talk down to people like you do...I'm cocky because I know that I am able to write graffiti unlike some people who just talk about graffiti or pretend to be a breakdancer and give others lame advice... :eek: If you dont post any of your painted work I will consider you a fraud if you dont have your piece up by 12 midnight sunday so will everyone else...Dont be a bitch the word is AEMUS...Your word your battle dont punk out or come back with some lame excuse for not doing it.

There is no way in hell I go and paint your name somewhere unless you post your OWN shit first...You front like you're some all knowing graffiti champ..I guess having Ansiq stroke your ego will do that to you...Make sure you IM him and tell him to check this thread and also ban me..Like you did before.. Oh I'll be painting on a legal wall, shouldn't matter to you anyway...You're painting your own name so where ever you paint people will know that the "internet frontman" was there...And give you respect since you obviously have mad respect to begin with or else you wouldn't talk down to people like you do...I'm cocky because I know that I am able to write graffiti unlike some people who just talk about graffiti or pretend to be a breakdancer and give others lame advice... If you dont post any of your painted work I will consider you a fraud if you dont have your piece up by 12 midnight sunday so will everyone else...Dont be a bitch the word is AEMUS...Your word your battle dont punk out or come back with some lame excuse for not doing it.

Well, I don't know for sure if shit's going to be up by Sunday. I do have paint but I need rollers to go over shit. The place I am painting at is pretty much covered. And yeah, in this battle, I'll be the first one to post my piece.

An all-knowing champ? Nah bro. I'm not. Thanks for the compliment though. I just have commen sense. And who the fuck is ANSIQ? If you meant SEEKING then I have no fucking clue what you are talking about. When I said "Quit arguing or I'll ask Seeking to ban." I was fuckin' around. I was just saying that to stop the bullshit in this thread. And guess what? It worked. Both you and SF1 stopped arguing... for a while. I don't know Seeking nor do I have his SN, email, etc. I know none of the mods personally. Hell, I don't know anyone on this message board personally.

Internet Frontman? Kid, what the fuck? I stated that I'm toy in my thread and in many others. Like I said before, I have been writing for only one year. I don't claim to be king of shit. I'm not even decent yet. And lame advice? I'm just trying to help people out. And in ASERT's case, he said it actually did help out. I don't talk down on people, I just state my opinion and tell the truth. Then, I give out advice and whatnot. Maybe I shouldn't be giving out advice but hey, they are the ones that ask for it. [example: In most threads they say drop advice/contructive critism. And I do just that]

I was planning on going out to paint today anyways. So this "battle" doesn't really mean shit to me. And I am a bboy you faggot. That's one of the biggest reasons why I got into writing. Anyways, keep this shit ILLEGAL. Don't paint my name, just write KOOT or whatever. Make sure shit's ILLEGAL though and take a picture of its surroundings so we can know whether shits legal or illegal.

STARZ, sorry if this thread seems "ruined" but I gotta take care of this faggot...

peace

You wont post..you never do... discussion is over,you're a wannabe...I been writing for a year to, and guess what I can actually write..You're the only faggot here..Why did you change your screen name? Dr.Seus? B-boy?:lol: Im thinking more along the lines of a 16 year old wigger wannabe...Fuck your Hip Hop and your trendy scene to...You better post somethin...:o

I will post. The reason why I don't post that much is because I see it as "self promotion". I don't think self promotion on the internet is shameless or anything but I don't want to be post whoring like crazy. I wouldn't want that "internet fame". I'd rather get respect the right way. I'm a wanna be? :confused: Prove it, i don't get what you're trying to say. I'm not a faggot, I'm a heterosexual. That means "straight male". Why did I change my sn from DrSeusLives? Why does it matter? I just didn't like the sn. Big fuckin' deal. A bboy is a person who "bboys". There's some speculation on what's really a bboy as a matter of fact. According to some people, there are 3 catergories. There's 1} A bboy 2) A breakdancer and 3) "Circus style".

A 16 year old wigger wannabe? Wow. Well, you got the 16 part right because I told you on AIM. Wigger? Wow. Not even close. I'm black and asian. Fuck my hip-hop and my trendy scene? Okay. :rolleyes:

You're still a faggot.

peace.

EDIt*

Fuck it, let's just stop right here. My painted piece will be up and ready by Sunday or Monday.

a·miss (

adj.

Out of proper order: What is amiss?

Not in perfect shape; faulty.

adv.

In an improper, defective, unfortunate, or mistaken way.

========================================

My friend was being retarded and he kept on saying "What is Amiss?" in his African/Sweden accent. He's a black kid who was born in Sweden. AEMUS is kind of how he said it though. Shit was funny so I chose to write it.

Plus, it meant something in Laos(?). I forgot. I gotta ask my friend again.

Stupid? You betcha