minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kinda shitty on the detail flick of that maple! anyone agree or am i just "talking shit?'' just my honest opinion...... im sure some will get all pissy about it.... look for yerself! lots of drips and stuff going on in the pic! the dude is way more capable than that!

its slopy love man gotta love it. please dont yell at me.

kinda shitty on the detail flick of that maple! anyone agree or am i just "talking shit?'' just my honest opinion...... im sure some will get all pissy about it.... look for yerself! lots of drips and stuff going on in the pic! the dude is way more capable than that!

Not all graffiti has to or, should look perfect. It's GRAFFITI for fucks sake, not art class. bump drips, and bump maple! I would love to see that train roll past me. On another note those much panels are looking mighty fine!

hey wholeman it was just an observation!! they shouldnt post a detail pic when its sloppy! suck it easy buddy! i guess youre the one i was refering to when i said im sure someone would get pissy about it...... no body else responded to what i had to say but you so it seems like you care too! if not you'd shut the fuck up!!

Yawn.

^ you're not making any friends here. and quit talking about my girl nahrissa's taste in detail shots. go troll the toy thread if you need to feel better about yourself.

[ATTACH]127873[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]127874[/ATTACH]

yeah im a toy!! only been writing out here in phoenix since 93'..... what do i kno! actually have alot of respect for MNPLS!! and travel to the area atleast once a year! not gonna get into a back and forth thing over the internet!! detail shots are supposed to show how crisp and clean the piece is and that one failed get over it already!! if you got something to say pm me and tell me who you are! so when i visit next time i know who to stamp!! i love a competition!!! SKILLED ORIGINAL AND RESPECTED!! and i see alot of mnpls fr8s roll threw my area!! like i said if you cant accept the fact that the shit was sloppy then pm me with what you got to say or youre just bullshit!!!

[ATTACH]127875[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]127878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]127879[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]127880[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]127881[/ATTACH]

wasnt trying to start a arguement.......

was just stating a opinion! since all of you want to start attacking me well here is

more of my shit that way you know i aint fronting and can back my shit up any day all day!!

It dawned on me today why I have to cheer for the Vikings, because if Favre wins the super bowl, he'd have won a super bowl for two teams with one of the biggest rivalries around. So when I put on my Donald Driver jersey this Sunday, it'll be in honor of you... Favres/Vikings. Cheers y'all.

Oh, nice purge ridin' on 94 over der in St.P, ya' know.

[ATTACH]127874[/ATTACH]

yeah im a toy!! only been writing out here in phoenix since 93'..... what do i kno! actually have alot of respect for MNPLS!! and travel to the area atleast once a year! not gonna get into a back and forth thing over the internet!! detail shots are supposed to show how crisp and clean the piece is and that one failed get over it already!! if you got something to say pm me and tell me who you are! so when i visit next time i know who to stamp!! i love a competition!!! SKILLED ORIGINAL AND RESPECTED!! and i see alot of mnpls fr8s roll threw my area!! like i said if you cant accept the fact that the shit was sloppy then pm me with what you got to say or youre just bullshit!!!

i usually dont say anything and i dont even kno if i should (let me kno if i should just shut up), but .....ur on some other shit!!! hahahhahaha...so ur mad at the fact that the person took a flick "of some slpppy shit" or ur upset "that they painted sloppy" which 1 is it??

Im just tryn to clarify...and if ur so OG since 93', then why the fuck do u care? no disrespect, but really????

and does it really matter who says anything on this website....

Archived