and thennn..

Guest krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

gargles with her sons ejaculation that he bottles up after he corks and torques male australian janitors, a technique he learned from.....

and then i met some fine girl in a club went home banged tha shit outta her made her come 2 3 times she was brunette one of the finest women i ever known sent her ass home grabbed her numba then i went out grabbed my glock knife and car went driving went to this rich cunts house grabbed a the knife started to stab him in the neck shot him in the legs and robbed tha cunt blind, jumped in my car and drove off saw some fags walkin along the sideway chucked a driveby reversed shot em again made sure they were dead went home drank some more had a shower got all the blood off me and went to sleep

and then the next day i was walkin down the street at nighttime saw this mad girl went up into her house turned out tha bitch was a vampire?!?! she sucked on my neck turned me into a vampire went to that otha fine girls house bit her and shes a vampire and now im fucken both women in the bed having hot passionate sexy daily and nightly

and then i found myself swingin swords with mad vampire strength with two mad bitches gettin with each otha i was in intense martial arts shaolin kung fu ninja samurai training that will fuck u up bitch stylez and then i had mad sex with them two vampire bitches again

Archived