CMENCUP aka TEASE Awareness.

cantbefaded

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

you kids need to get to stop huggin his e-nuts...im sure its not only makin me sick, but the other members as well...

:yuck:

now read that post and tell me what part of it makes sence..if your gonna talk shit talk shit right..you just made your self look dumb,little girl

sorry about that noum..let me type in a way that you and the other tease jockers would better understand..

PLEASE BELIEVE MY NIGGAS, DAT YA'LL BE ALL UP ON DA TEASER'S JOCK.. YA'LL BE STUCK ON HIM LIKE WHITE ON RICE.

i hope that cleared things up a little better.

Originally posted by King_Krook

please believe he could talk more shit in one post then you could in one week:king:

If the object of the game is talking shit, sure, maybe you have a point.

But once you turn 16 talking shit just doen't seem as important.

You'll find that out soon enough.

Please Believe.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

sorry about that noum..let me type in a way that you and the other tease jockers would better understand..

PLEASE BELIEVE MY NIGGAS, DAT YA'LL BE ALL UP ON DA TEASER'S JOCK.. YA'LL BE STUCK ON HIM LIKE WHITE ON RICE.

i hope that cleared things up a little better.

oh no you got me,guess i better stop stickin up for my boy now,please don't post anymore ebonics your hurting my feelings..

Originally posted by King_Krook

yinz are funny, you take tease too seriously just cuz he's way cooler than you is no reason to get your panties in a twist...

do yinz need a tampon? does your pussy hurt :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Archived