Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SleepAnDream

6 hours of the world at the speed of light...

i took an amtrack today to visit my family in new england, i left from philly this morning...it sucked. saw alot of graff, figured id share....

saw:

pen

shine

smith

ja

yes2

spek

curve

reo

lots of ouija

ebis

erupto

amer

hence

lead

learn

jor

cycle

cense

kemos

amongst many many others. the most boring trip ever, brightened only by others acts of senseless vandalism. good stuff. that is all.

I think I would like taking the Amtrak more if it didn't take so long to get where you are going. I can't think of any other type of cheep transportation where you can sit back in the bar drinking cocktails and checking out graff. It's too bad a 2 hour drive can turn into a 5 hour train ride sometimes.

i hate it when u ride the train or the bus and u try to look at everything but yer going to fast and i get dizzy from movingmy head back and forth reeeally fast....i wonder what i look like to other people when i do that...

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

It's too bad a 2 hour drive can turn into a 5 hour train ride sometimes.

that's my favorite part... if i wanted to get somewhere fast i wouldn't be on the train... and there is the booze part...

woo! for the train...

I wonder the same thing all the time.

i actually caught a couple people staring at me, i laughed and went back to my observing...hehe

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

that's my favorite part... if i wanted to get somewhere fast i wouldn't be on the train... and there is the booze part...

woo! for the train...

I have all ways wanted to take a long ass train ride across country.

word....a nice coastal one would be great...man i need a vacation...

Tight, I would suggest if you make it all the way up to Oregon you might as well go to Seattle. In the summer it is one of the best cities you will ever go to. I strongly suggest you go for it.

man that would be sweeeet....i take yer in seattle?....or nearby?....either way..good suggestion...

No, Im in cali but I have strong ties to seattle.

ooo ok...crew?....home?...theres some seattle guys out here doin some stuff recently....

eh, it was $100 round trip. ill be in cali for 3 weeks in july, im stoked, farthest west ive been was mardi gras in new ooooorleans, that was a trip, going to georgia in sept too for a wedding, never been there either. ill be there for a week. good times...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this