another 5 months..

crave

Originally posted by crave

you deployed as well?

nope i just got out of tech school, from keesler afb. im going to schiever in colorado. and the reason why he saw a bunch of milfs is cause he was on an afb. we got the best lookin women.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mapo returns

i forced my way out because i didnt like it.

if someone can just 'drop out' of the military when they felt like it..nobody would be in the military.

on the erection thing - when i was in basic i didnt get a hard on for 3 months. no wet dreams, no chubs, never even thought about sex. and ive never heard anything different from anyone in basic. its weird.

same i didnt get a hard on till i got to tech school.

Originally posted by mapo returns

i forced my way out because i didnt like it.

if someone can just 'drop out' of the military when they felt like it..nobody would be in the military.

on the erection thing - when i was in basic i didnt get a hard on for 3 months. no wet dreams, no chubs, never even thought about sex. and ive never heard anything different from anyone in basic. its weird.

youre right. no one would stay in if they could just leave whenever they felt like it.

i dont recall whether or not i got an erection in basic. although we catch one guy beatin his shit. it was the funniest thing. no one let him live that one down.

Archived