GWB's hardcore update. haha

George Dubyah Bush

onourownhc.com

new demo out soon, and will be available on our website or whenever we tour through your town this august.

I love .hopesfall.'s music but i've seen them live and they were really shitty. Minus the singer the band doesn't move around that much.

Anyways. Y'all need to listen to Holding on(bridge nine records), Modern Life is War(martyr record), and In the Red(ex ten yard fight).......we had the priveledge to play shows with these dudes and they were really fucking cool and awesome live, and MLIW's cd, as well as holding on's new cd is dope as hell.

Been listening to alot of no warning and madball lately.

I wonder if seeking ever got the hardcore band he wanted to start off the ground:p

"its my life and i'll do what i want, its my life and ill say what i want"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hmmmmmmm, where i have been: my spring semester ended, and i've been waitering and bartending at an old home alot..........i've been working at my school newspaper and getting paid for that shit..........My band has been playing alot of good shows and we're going on tour in august.............i got a girl, she's cool sometimes haha. :crazy:

.........nothing much. Its fucking hot, humid and just straight up rank down here man. I believe i deleted your aim name out of my list. Hit me up over here when you can with it.

peaaaaaaace out man.

Archived