Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
George Dubyah Bush

GWB's hardcore update. haha

onourownhc.com

new demo out soon, and will be available on our website or whenever we tour through your town this august.

I love .hopesfall.'s music but i've seen them live and they were really shitty. Minus the singer the band doesn't move around that much.

Anyways. Y'all need to listen to Holding on(bridge nine records), Modern Life is War(martyr record), and In the Red(ex ten yard fight).......we had the priveledge to play shows with these dudes and they were really fucking cool and awesome live, and MLIW's cd, as well as holding on's new cd is dope as hell.

Been listening to alot of no warning and madball lately.

I wonder if seeking ever got the hardcore band he wanted to start off the ground:p

"its my life and i'll do what i want, its my life and ill say what i want"

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SHIT. The message board i always visit has the thread and reply options switched, therefore whenever i come on here i always fuck up. I meant to post this in the hardcore thread.

whoever's moderating can delete this. ill repost in the thread.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SHIT. The message board i always visit has the thread and reply options switched.

:lol:

Glad to see you like hopesfall.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, where the hell have you been dude?

Hmmmmmmm, where i have been: my spring semester ended, and i've been waitering and bartending at an old home alot..........i've been working at my school newspaper and getting paid for that shit..........My band has been playing alot of good shows and we're going on tour in august.............i got a girl, she's cool sometimes haha. :crazy:

.........nothing much. Its fucking hot, humid and just straight up rank down here man. I believe i deleted your aim name out of my list. Hit me up over here when you can with it.

peaaaaaaace out man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this